ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn them EQTs went quicker than I thought in my size lol. Ohh well I wanted them in a different color anyways

Last edited:
anyone can help me locate tiple white ultra boosts in a size 8.5 please!

i know a store that has 7.5 and 8 left

Why is the US ADC left out for the primeknit apparel pack. Could not be more frustrating. I wanted that jacket but everywhere else trying to sell it for over $400. Wtf adidas ???

Lol @ that list...most stores didn't even get them yet a couple stores not on the list already dropped the creams. Adidas get your **** together on who's carrying what sneakers.

I feel its a must cop. I purchased the silver ltd's first, so I couldn't justify copping practically the same shoe. But i was close.

I'm a non-wool > wool guy, but if I couldn't have the ltd's, i would easily cop the wools. The deeper shade of grey is nicer than the lighter shade on the ltd. I just like the tighter knit on the ltd, which was why i argued for non-wool.

Do it.
someone needs to pin this post. nails the oft asked grey vs silver question. 

Lol @ that list...most stores didn't even get them yet a couple stores not on the list already dropped the creams. Adidas get your **** together on who's carrying what sneakers.
I think the list is better than nothing; gives you an idea of where to look. They'll obviously drop other places, since they already have at places not on the list (KicksUSA, Shoe Palace, etc.), but more places to check. Beats waiting for another Ruvilla restock.

Thinking bout doing this lace swap on one of my pairs...
nice fam, i dig em 
smokin.gif

Hey guys,

Long time lurker. Got my first few boosts back end of last year. Favourite pair so far are probably the HB uncaged until I can get my hands on some creams! I ordered the triple white from offspring here in the UK, for anybody with triple white, how does the white look on the upper? Not sure if I'm being a bit picky but mine looks a bit off white.

View media item 1872100

Hey guys,

Long time lurker. Got my first few boosts back end of last year. Favourite pair so far are probably the HB uncaged until I can get my hands on some creams! I ordered the triple white from offspring here in the UK, for anybody with triple white, how does the white look on the upper? Not sure if I'm being a bit picky but mine looks a bit off white.

nice welcome to the boost family, that's how the whites come from the factory, you're safe 

Since you have two, I'd say go for it. But if you had just one, you're swapping out one of the best parts of the creams. Those laces complete the look.
I say no.... As stated the Cream laces are great.
Not sold on any lace swaps for the UB's yet.

Back
Top Bottom