ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got these creams in from stitch and trace. Pretty sweet in person. I'm hyped on these, my first ub actually. They are a little big with some room in the toe but they still fit snug, not like they're gonna slip off or anything. Might go for a run or some ****.

View media item 1894633

LMTD just shipped my ultra boost preorder out 
nthat.gif
LMTD?

Really hoping to catch 3M Ultra Boost restock. I need those in my life, and have missed all the little restocks that have popped up :frown:

Creams will drop at a convenient time for me this week. I can feel it < what I've been telling myself every week since january

I'm hoping that this second batch of creams go like the Irons. Small drops here and there that no one can cop and then a nice hefty drop on ADC so everyone can eat.

I'm hoping that this second batch of creams go like the Irons. Small drops here and there that no one can cop and then a nice hefty drop on ADC so everyone can eat.
second batch of creams? they went quick on adc didnt know they were planning on restocking 

Anyone have issues using Shop Runner through ADC mobile? Or do you just force the desktop site in order to use it?

Back
Top Bottom