ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the one hand I'm pretty sure they aren't making fakes of the chalks yet.

On the other hand none of those pictures seem to be from the actual seller...
Yea i know. I recently found out too that they make the sns ubs in womens but only 2 sites in europe got them. Hopefully some reputable shops release smaller creams

Yeah I've seen them going for around that price.

Surprisingly the Key City go for a little less than the OGs.
yea it's a little surprising but adidas is commanding the market right now so their kicks will be holding more weight then most nikes

Yep tonight same with a few others. Any idea how long they take first order from them
check the shipping, i got ontrac which means its coming from the san diego warehouse. i live in southern california so it might be at my house by tomorrow. ontrac is usually pretty good with their ****, not sure how long they take out of state though.

Really?! Do you know which shops?

Just curious because if that's true it would be a first for UB collabs. They've never done women's sizes for any of the collabs.

Also, if they made women's SNS UBs they'd have a different SKU from the men's...

Burger talk over RRS shipping updates any day of the week. Speaking of which.. Just tried Wahlburgers. Pretty off the hook

Very dumb question but i was trying to get my girl the cream ub but did they come in a size 6 or 6.5 mens cuz she wears 7 or 7.5 womens?
Extrabutter posted on instagram that they had Men's 4.5-12 in one of their stores when they released it.

hoping my grey wools don't get cancelled. those are still backordered for me. surprised they shipped the core blacks out already.
rrs just hit me with the cancelled email for the wool greys. i hope you guys that ordered from rrs get yours.

Burger talk over RRS shipping updates any day of the week. Speaking of which.. Just tried Wahlburgers. Pretty off the hook
Damn I've been saying I'd make the trip to coney since they opened it but I've been mad lazy. Any of the Wahlberg brothers actually work there?

So 'Creams' and '3M' drop in Seoul (Korea) this Saturday

and hype monsters are already "camping" for them ...

And when I say camping, I mean doing the whole list game ...

Also the retail for those are about $225 USD off the bat  
sick.gif

Was hoping for a quiet drop but the local adidas decided to announce it

and call it a "very limited drop" 

Last edited:

Also the retail for those are about $225 USD off the bat  :x  

heres to hoping we get a limited burg and olive drop in the US.

Also the retail for those are about $225 USD off the bat  
sick.gif

damn even korea is hyped on the ub? got some friends over there i was thinking about hitting up if it they were gonna sit, but guess not.

Back
Top Bottom