ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Running Warehouse is one of the best websites to buy off of.  Great CS and always shows the available pairs.

Let me ask u all something.. U know the plastic part inside the shoe near the toes on ub? Does that bother u a bit? I feel like sometimes i feel my toenails catching on it.

Let me ask u all something.. U know the plastic part inside the shoe near the toes on ub? Does that bother u a bit? I feel like sometimes i feel my toenails catching on it.
Yeah I've brought this up before. It's only happened to me with a few of my TTS pairs so I took the insole out of those ones and they're great. Might need to take out insoles or go up a half size.

Strangely enough it doesn't happen with all of my TTS UBs, just some of them.

Shout out to InfraRen for the info, finally got my order in for some greys, its soo hard to find UBs in canada it seems.

(been lurking since the kobe iv days, finally decided to sign up haha)

My rrs order for the blk/blk is out for delivery. Their shipping is no joke I got the shipping confirmation yesterday. Now I'm just hoping to open the box and see the core blacks.

Again, that's not luck, that's marketing and branding. I believe Ben is being very coy in that interview, they knew exactly what they were doing.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0UZ0WA

They spent a long time and a ton of energy bringing boosts to the market. UB was the culmination of these efforts. Kanye rocking all whites wasn't luck, that was deliberate.

Just my opinion.
Boost was created for runners. I believe Ben in the interview. They really did not expect the UB to become as fashionable as quick as it did. I think they knew that it would pick up steam at some point based on the performance of Flyknit Racers and such, but I think it truly has exceeded everyone's expectations in regards to the sneaker/fashion world.

Back
Top Bottom