ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only put it like that cause i remember asking bout both of them in here before & the differences and ppl made it seem like the wools were head & shoulders above the silvers or something. Wools are cool tho

or just get both.
View media item 1903391
Real talk, I'll probably only keep one of the two though. Not really sure I need 2 very similar grey Ultra Boosts. Leaning towards keeping wool. (sz8 ;] )

I only put it like that cause i remember asking bout both of them in here before & the differences and ppl made it seem like the wools were head & shoulders above the silvers or something. Wools are cool tho
Grey wools are more muted. Silver ltds are flashier with the brighter cage and silver threads in the knit.

I wouldn't mind owning either. Get the one thats under retail but it looks like silver ltds are hard to come by these days.

Im prob gon have to wait on copping either really lol. Want them 4s, they're one of my grails & they aint do the 2012 pairs right so imma cop them & see if the Silvers are still there down the line. UBs dont move around my way. I think those ones i saw on display have been there in the same sz for weeks lmao

it was split down the middle. i preferred the silvers because i like the tighter weave on the non-wools. But the hue on the wools is nice in my opinion. I like that its darker. Would no doubt purchase the wools if I didn't have the silvers.

the grey wools over the silver all day man. they look alot doper. 

seen both side by side and the silver gives off a glitter silver look cant be a grown man walkin round in glitter shoes
laugh.gif

wouldve got the wool greys but i just got the white UB so ima take a break on it

it was split down the middle. i preferred the silvers because i like the tighter weave on the non-wools. But the hue on the wools is nice in my opinion. I like that its darker. Would no doubt purchase the wools if I didn't have the silvers.

The darker grey on the wools is actually why i prefer the silvers lol. I got enough sneakers with dark grey in em but almost none with light grey. Wools are really nice too. They seem warm haha

One pair for Grey wools on RRS Womens 8.5 (7.5 men)  for $165...

code C6S1Y080 to drop it to 115$ before tax and 5% ebates

Men's Ultra Boost

ADI1714-020-10-D  
Size: 10, Width: D, Color: Grey/Silver

Pre-order item ships on Feb 22, 2016

It seems like I can place an order for the grey wool thats in my cart on RRS....? But I can only get it down to $140ish. How did people get down to like $120 before?

Men's Ultra Boost

ADI1714-020-10-D

Size: 10, Width: D, Color: Grey/Silver

Pre-order item ships on Feb 22, 2016

It seems like I can place an order for the grey wool thats in my cart on RRS....? But I can only get it down to $140ish. How did people get down to like $120 before?
Buy the vip membership for $1.99 and it should give you a extra discount

the price was 165 in cart already without the VIP benefits, and the code was good for 30% off (10% vip and 20% extra)

Just received my 3ms from Giselle Sports restock. I must say, I'm a little Disappointed when seeing them. Feel like the 3m is out of place. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the core black. Am I the only one that feels this way?

I'm looking to buy the whites in a sz. 10. I've seen them going from $230 to $250. Does that seem like a decent price to pay? Or should I wait it out to see if they restock? Or is that color way done with? Thanks for the help guys.

I'm looking to buy the whites in a sz. 10. I've seen them going from $230 to $250. Does that seem like a decent price to pay? Or should I wait it out to see if they restock? Or is that color way done with? Thanks for the help guys.
White restock all the time.Don't pay resell!

Just received my 3ms from Giselle Sports restock. I must say, I'm a little Disappointed when seeing them. Feel like the 3m is out of place. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the core black. Am I the only one that feels this way?

probably not.

Nah man, lots of people prefer the core blacks over the 3M. Core blacks were my first pair. I just think the flashiness of the 3M isn't for everyone. I copped a pair of 3Ms myself and was underwhelmed as well and just have them sitting in the box until someone needs an OOP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom