ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man mods need to ban that dude sole links just takes the links posted on here and blows them up on twitter thats not fair at all
There's really no way of banning him. For all we know he's just a lurker instead of an NTer.

man mods need to ban that dude sole links just takes the links posted on here and blows them up on twitter thats not fair at all
How can you ban someone if you dont know who he is? There is no way we can find out who SL is.

Sold my creams for a nice profit as I thought about getting the Jordan 4 cements yesterday. Cement 4s would have been my 1st Nike purchase in over a year.  Buddy picked 4s for me, tried them on, and passed. After wearing UBs for over a year, I couldn't bring myself to paying $220 (ORE has no sales tax) for them (overhyped, way too heavy, overpriced).  Now I am in the camp looking for creams again. SMH. 

Bruh. You know you ****** up, right? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But I'm sincerely sorry you had to
Learn this the hard way. $220 for the "remastered" 30 year old AJIVs is totally insane. Nike is tripping with that IMO.

Bruh. You know you ****** up, right? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But I'm sincerely sorry you had to
Learn this the hard way. $220 for the "remastered" 30 year old AJIVs is totally insane. Nike is tripping with that IMO.
I would have $%^&* up if I actually bought the 4s. Now, I can't bring myself paying over retail for the creams. The good thing I have $$$ from selling my original pair. Just hate the fact that I bought the creams for below retail ((w/ coupon) and can't get that deal anymore. 

I would have $%^&* up if I actually bought the 4s. Now, I can't bring myself paying over retail for the creams. The good thing I have $$$ from selling my original pair. Just hate the fact that I bought the creams for below retail ((w/ coupon) and can't get that deal anymore. 
on the bright side, you MAY be able to get creams for retail, which means you still profit. 
laugh.gif

how much did you sell them for btw?

LOL @ strap. That reminds me of those old slip ons with the strap made by Lacoste?

No thanks. Easy pass. Some of y'all are like Apple junkies - amazed by EVERYTHING that is released. It's alright though since it's good for business.

However, trash is trash. MY personal opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom