ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TTS or size up if you have wide feet is the consensus. Never size down.
I sized down. 
nerd.gif
 Love the tight sockless fit. 

Pretty soon my beater pair of whites will become a custom so I'll only technically have 2 of those left haha.

What you planning to do to them? 

I'm not 100% decided yet & have been too busy to mess around w/ mock ups but I'm definitely doing something that involves painting over the boost since the material has started to turn orange on just the right shoe, strangely not the left.

View media item 1912282

Is the boost material turning orange naturally over time??
I have no idea what caused it, it seems to be a fluke.

I have a pair of core blacks that has gotten a lot more wear & it only shows the normal yellowing/dirtying of the boost toward the bottom area that all UBs get after lots of wear, so the orange thing isn't something that happens normally.

I went TTS on my Core Black's and they're really tight around my heel and on top of my foot. I swear my toes start to go numb after a while :frown:

I usually wear a 12 but in these I NEED to size up to at least a 12.5. Roll with a 13 when I can't find a 12.5 in some color ways but I can deal with toe room problem. Size up in these no doubt.

Never tried for a release on woodwood. Guessing that site will crash like all the other tiny sites do with a new release? On the plus side I feel like they're small enough to not have bots.

Whites - 3x
Core Black
Wool Core Black
Wool Grey
White/green Kolor - 3x
Grey/orange Kolor - 2x
Chalks - 2x
SNS
Iron/MG
3M

Pretty soon my beater pair of whites will become a custom so I'll only technically have 2 of those left haha.
Wool Core Black = JDs or was there another wool black release?

Women's pair
Ah, I see. When did we figure that out, when Wood Wood posted the link? Up until a day or two ago it was still unknown what those were.

And multiple sites (& NTers here) were saying these were the women's Wood Woods

Makes sense though, the strapped version is a lot more interesting/bold than those all white variants, and they look more like a women's shoe anyway.

Nah I wish I had the J&Ds.

There is a regular core black wool colorway that came out around the same time as the Grey Wools but the blacks were super slept on cause they're so similar to the regular core black (just a bit darker, less contrasting color in the knit). Haven't seen many restocks of them either.

S77511: Men's Core Black Wool

S77516: Women's Core Black Wool

Back
Top Bottom