ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Never bought anything from any of their locations cause I always got shady/snobbish vibes. They also rarely stock anything I want unless it requires lining up.

I do have a homie who works for them now, only not on the retail side of things, maybe he can hook it up...
PMed you sir

hey guys, thinking about picking up the core blacks off of villa but I'm not sure about the size. I wear 9 in Roshes. Should I cop the 9.5? Thanks. 

hey guys, thinking about picking up the core blacks off of villa but I'm not sure about the size. I wear 9 in Roshes. Should I cop the 9.5? Thanks. 
if you want a tight fit that won't really hurt your foot though, 9 should be fine. if you want a little extra space like i do, a 9.5 will do the trick.

thanks, had only seen them on UO before

fit slimmer than tech fleece?
No problem. I ordered from footlocker and used a coupon code. I surprisingly don't have any tech fleece, but these are a "track pant" material, mostly polyester. I like my pants pretty slim, and I'm happy with the way these fit. They aren't skin tight, but well cut and tapered.

Damn I was at adidas outlet yesterday and they didn't have a single pair of UBs. They did have primeknit superstars for 50bux.

anyone got some 11 or 11.5 whites that they stained or somewhat ruined that they'd like to move out?

I'm looking to do a custom and don't want to pay retail+ just in case I screw them up..... and I'd feel less bad screwing up some already messed up shoes

thx in advance (holding my breath!)

nerd.gif

Ultra Boost >>> Futurecraft

Last edited:
Reactions: God

nerd.gif

Ultra Boost >>> Futurecraft
Indeed, I'm not really feeling those at all, even less after seeing this pic. Really hope they actually produce the ones with the 3D printed soles but I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that they'll never see an actual release...

Back
Top Bottom