ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is B34048 a legit colorway?  Sorry for the newbie question, but trying to understand the models and how the numbers apply.  Whats the difference between B and AQ models. 
Yeah that's a legit colorway, men's Royal Blue, fakes exist of them though.

The only real discernible pattern I can see in the SKUs is that all UBs that start w/ AQ have the continental sole. Also, there are BUNCH of "LTD" UBs dropping in the summer that all have SKUs starting with BB. Otherwise it seems fairly random, for instance a lot of the SKUs that start w/ AF are for the collabs, but most of the women's gradients also start w/ AF. The white J&Ds are AF5826 but the black J&D are S78705.

A lot of it probably has to do with production dates. If I have some time one day I'll inspect the dates on my pairs.

Yeah that's a legit colorway, men's Royal Blue, fakes exist of them though.

The only real discernible pattern I can see in the SKUs is that all UBs that start w/ AQ have the continental sole. Also, there are BUNCH of "LTD" UBs dropping in the summer that all have SKUs starting with BB. Otherwise it seems fairly random, for instance a lot of the SKUs that start w/ AF are for the collabs, but most of the women's gradients also start w/ AF. The white J&Ds are AF5826 but the black J&D are S78705.

A lot of it probably has to do with production dates. If I have some time one day I'll inspect the dates on my pairs.
Damn brotha, thanks!  You  know it all.  I did notice that a lot of those royal blues are being sold by bayers from the EU.   Will hold out till I find a US based seller.  Thanks, and repped.

Did anyones Wood Wood orders ship out yet? Mine looks like its still pending on the transaction, but the order was received. The "restock" the day after though was cancelled.

All hope I don't get bashed for asking this in here but thought you all would have some advice.  I just picked up my first two UB's (MGs and Wool Greys).  Which joggers (brands, materials) ya'll recommend?

All hope I don't get bashed for asking this in here but thought you all would have some advice.  I just picked up my first two UB's (MGs and Wool Greys).  Which joggers (brands, materials) ya'll recommend?
H&M pants with inseam zippers just linked a few pages back if you're into that type of thing. 

I use Publish, Zanerobe or Cotton On.  As long as material is stretch.

Last edited:

Did anyones Wood Wood orders ship out yet? Mine looks like its still pending on the transaction, but the order was received. The "restock" the day after though was cancelled.
mines still pending, they are not answering emails either...so who knows at this point
laugh.gif

Out in LA visiting. Currently at Runyon

I'm a fan of Kith Mercer Pants personally.

Just got my core blacks in from Ruvilla. I must say these are more narrow than my chalks. Both size 9.5. The thing is, if I got up to a 10, they will be too big length wise. Are the older models more narrow than new models?

Just got my core blacks in from Ruvilla. I must say these are more narrow than my chalks. Both size 9.5. The thing is, if I got up to a 10, they will be too big length wise. Are the older models more narrow than new models?
My navys feel more narrow than my whites and SNSs. All size 10.

Mine are showing as 'awaiting goods" and they told me they would ship today but still no further movement. Don't seem to be responding to emails all to expeditiously either.

Take the insoles out

Back
Top Bottom