ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Those are the Futurecrafts.
Thanks!  The white pair is so damn sick. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Serious question:

If they were to make an Ultra Boost 2.0, what could you see them changing/upgrading?

It's hard for me to say considering the shoe is pretty well rounded already.

I may only prefer the original Futurecraft sample's sillhouette and its bulkier sole (but obviously not made of honeycomb mesh plastic stuff).
Seriously if its not for running could they make it less snug. Thats the only thing I could think of if im going to complain but other than that its a near perfect shoe. Just my opinion.

Serious question:

If they were to make an Ultra Boost 2.0, what could you see them changing/upgrading?

It's hard for me to say considering the shoe is pretty well rounded already.

I may only prefer the original Futurecraft sample's sillhouette and its bulkier sole (but obviously not made of honeycomb mesh plastic stuff).
I would say the boost and outsole would need to be slightly improved. Boost pellets are prone to falling off, not sure if that can be fixed. Also maybe make the nubs on the sole more durable, so they don't wear down as quickly.

Solebox is going to be another L for me 
tired.gif
  In reality, the red/solar is my favorite part of it.  If that was a different color, it would be a different story...

That white futurecraft has all the improvements I want to see. Less of a pointy, large heel. Primeknit 3 stripe branding. More traditional lacing set up - which by the way is layers of primeknit and absolutely awesome looking. The futurecraft just looks SO impressive. 

Solebox is going to be another L for me 
tired.gif
  In reality, the red/solar is my favorite part of it.  If that was a different color, it would be a different story...
These are gonna be soo tough to get.... Everyone's gonna need lady luck on their side

Sole box would have been copped with a cage for me. I like the color.

But pass with the uncaged look. Someone PS a cage on their for me.

You're blind if you can't see how different these are from the typical uncaged custom. The devil is in the details, as with most shoes.
I'm with you here. See alot of differences with them. Which is surprising they're still $180 retail..  

That white futurecraft has all the improvements I want to see. Less of a pointy, large heel. Primeknit 3 stripe branding. More traditional lacing set up - which by the way is layers of primeknit and absolutely awesome looking. The futurecraft just looks SO impressive. 
I think I may be the only one that doesn't like the new tailored Futurecrafts. Look too clunky, less form fitting, much more like a 1 piece Energy Boost.

Much prefer the Futurecraft 1.0 with the printed sole.

Back
Top Bottom