ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nahh this is what ebay Note that if you accept a return, you'll be charged for return shipping because the buyer mentioned that something's wrong with the item."
damn dude is doing you dirty. On another note. Why did you ask if you knew the answer

Last edited:

None of these shoes should be worth what they are offered for Retail but it's the industry standard. Jordan retail prices are outta control but that's for a different forum.

I wish they would make a cheaper version of UB and take out the Mi Coach compatibility so they could lower the MSRP.
mi coach compatibility??

UK midnight approaches y'all...seeing how fast those GR NMDs sell out will be a tell-tale for us.

All UBs are compatible with their in-house fitness tracker. There's more technology to the shoe than just the boost
im not to sure these are compatible with micoach. on the shoes that are compatible there are slots to put them in the shoe...

im not to sure these are compatible with micoach. on the shoes that are compatible there are slots to put them in the shoe...
Correct. Researching this more there is no cavity although the Front of the box says Mi compatible. A bit misleading.

If I manage to cop the black monochrome NMDs tomorrow, I'm gonna have to think about letting go of my Wood Woods... No point having two shoes in the exact same colour.

Back
Top Bottom