ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang...I have the link open right next to this thread and checked it not too long ago. Lobster squad member checking in I guess

Do these guys just have a restock monitor on full standby... I'm assuming they leave their comps on 24/7?

Do these guys just have a restock monitor on full standby... I'm assuming they leave their comps on 24/7?

Definitely thinking of going this route man, just get a juiced up computer and rent a server and just forget about sneakers and let the machine do everything. See all these ppl flexing on Twitter with their FSRs n ****. Believe it or not there are ppl out there who actually would like to rock a pair. I understand this is a hustle for some but damn is it annoying.

Boost are still pretty easy to get at retail, especially the ones worth having.
I love that Adidas and UA are creating a market though, whatever I wanted that was hard to get when boost weren't hot, is an easy grab now.
I'll always flip back to what is no longer hot and rock those with the same Love, because it is Love even when the hype is gone and purchase is possible, plus they make it to my closet with ease at that point.

Last edited:
Definitely thinking of going this route man, just get a juiced up computer and rent a server and just forget about sneakers and let the machine do everything. See all these ppl flexing on Twitter with their FSRs n ****. Believe it or not there are ppl out there who actually would like to rock a pair. I understand this is a hustle for some but damn is it annoying.
Yeah if I really, really like the shoe, I'll pay resale. But when you get sneakers costing over 1.5k+ that ain't right man. I don't think I'll ever do that for a piece of rubber, leather, and plastic. That's almost an exhaust system for my motorcycle which is actually made of expensive materials like carbon fiber. No thanks.

Last edited:
Isn't there a collaboration coming out that looks like royals?
I know they have a gradient royal that is coming out.

Went to see BvS today with the fam and it was rainy so I decided to wear these

They are real bouncy.  I felt like Mario every time I took a step. 

They share the same sole and traction as pure boost..

They are comfortable, but I prefer UB because these felt like I was walking on gummy bears.

The highs which I didn't get a chance to test out this Winter.

I know they have a gradient royal that is coming out.

Went to see BvS today with the fam and it was rainy so I decided to wear these
View media item 1968070

View media item 1968071

They are real bouncy.  I felt like Mario every time I took a step. 
They share the same sole and traction as pure boost.

I have these too, the traction is totally diffrent from the Pure Boosts this has a rougher traction pad whereas the Pure Boosts are smooth.

Back
Top Bottom