ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Y-3s in from matches. Packaging was dope. Double boxed the first one was a magnetic heavy gift box and the outer was a perfect sized brown box and shipping was with the quickness. I wear 11 in jays, 11/11.5 in mesh Nmds, 11/11.5 in UBs and 10.5 in PK nmds so i got a 10.5 in these and they fit perfect.
I would have considered these but I do not believe they have .5 sizes from the sites I saw these still available.

Just got my Y-3s in from matches. Packaging was dope. Double boxed the first one was a magnetic heavy gift box and the outer was a perfect sized brown box and shipping was with the quickness. I wear 11 in jays, 11/11.5 in mesh Nmds, 11/11.5 in UBs and 10.5 in PK nmds so i got a 10.5 in these and they fit perfect.

They're super comfy, the tongue doesn't irritate me at all and I was worried about the same thing. There are a bunch of different ways to let the tongue sit depending how you lace them. Also the inside of the tongue has a sort of felt lining so it's very soft.

They're one of the only shoes I own that rivals the UB comfort-wise. They're lighter than the UB and have more of a "slipper" feel, they don't feel like a performance shoe or as "active" as the UB, but are arguably better for more casual wear.

bout to pull the trigger on some wood woods (mens). can any comment on the fit? aware that all UB is relatively the same, but I've heard they fit a little less snug like the creams. Anyone can confirm or comment?

bout to pull the trigger on some wood woods (mens). can any comment on the fit? aware that all UB is relatively the same, but I've heard they fit a little less snug like the creams. Anyone can confirm or comment?
WW UB might run more TTS. This is coming from someone who usually goes up 0.5 in UB. 

Back
Top Bottom