ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not sure how they choose who to respond to, but if they do respond to someone about a restock, they usually say the same thing.
In my experience I would not believe any tweet from a major stockist on release. Adidas, FTL etc generally either don't know (the person on the twitter account) or give nothing away. They'll always go with 'keep checking back', 'more CWs coming soon' etc... If they wanted to disclose release info they would do it themselves. 

Got white y-3 for 280 said f it I feel like any day now they will be all gone. now I'm debating on navy's or black zgs hmmm.what I really don't want to happen is buy all black zgs then blacked out boost really do drop on the 15th. If that happens y'all will see me pan handling outside of Westfield mall by the Bart [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can someone sell me 10.5 creams for a decent price already? Damn vultures on Grailed have em sitting at $350+... no one willing to meet at $260 shipped :frown:

Can someone sell me 10.5 creams for a decent price already? Damn vultures on Grailed have em sitting at $350+... no one willing to meet at $260 shipped :frown:

Hate to say it but 260 is a lowball, especially shipped.

You should wait for a few weeks, after things calm down and I'm willing to bet you'll find a seller that's willing to work with you.

With all the restocks coming, people are sure to cop to resell, but they will lower their prices eventually...

Hate to say it but 260 is a lowball, especially shipped.

You should wait for a few weeks, after things calm down and I'm willing to bet you'll find a seller that's willing to work with you.

With all the restocks coming, people are sure to cop to resell, but they will lower their prices eventually...
I hear ya man.. I figured it would be impossible to cop at 260 but with our CDN dollar so crap.. anything over 260 is getting in to crazy territory lol. Hoping I can cop at retail but Adidas loves making us wait! 

I hear ya man.. I figured it would be impossible to cop at 260 but with our CDN dollar so crap.. anything over 260 is getting in to crazy territory lol. Hoping I can cop at retail but Adidas loves making us wait! 
if you're impatient like me, pull the trigger!

At least you won't regret the shoes.

I came up on a pair on GOAT for $280, ($290 after shipping) can't wait for them to get here!

Welp Matches would restock a size 10.5 after I bought off FARFETCH lol oh well I wasn't blessed with a $75 off code anyways so same price.

Wanted that sexy *** packaging tho

But if anyone would be so kind as to passing a matches code my way I'd gladly accept one still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom