ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any spots have womens OG in a sz 7? Need to skoop for my girl. If the triple blacks DO drop, is there a chance of them dropping in womens too?

Hey guys ,I need some expert help .ive got black ultra boosts and want to paint the mid sole black has anybody had any success doing this and does it last long before it needs painting again ?thanks for any help

Hey guys ,I need some expert help .ive got black ultra boosts and want to paint the mid sole black has anybody had any success doing this and does it last long before it needs painting again ?thanks for any help
Youtube has quite a bit of reviews and tutorials on this. 

However, people reported that it starts to crack after a while and the black wears off. I wouldn't recommend it tbh.

Have used Angelus to do mine. I have had no issues with the paint fading but cracks do appear quick and they need to be re-done often. If you want to do it then just go for it but I would personally just recommend waiting on the triple black.

Finally just scored my size in core blacks on RRS for $127 shipped.  I always check and they never have any good color ways.  They have a size 9 left if anyone is interested.  Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And.... they're gone.  Who bought them?  NT fam or lurker?

be very aware that with so few sizes showing, I put your chances at 85% of being RRS'd. Gotta wait for that shipping until you get too excited from them.

I tried this on solar reds with Angelus leather dye and paint mixed with an additive called gac900. Found the tutorial online somewhere,the additive after some heat supposedly makes it more flexible. Haven't had any chipping or cracking but then again, they don't get a lot of wear.
View media item 1990842View media item 1990843View media item 1990844

With 3 more days till the supposed Triple Black UB release with no new info and Hypebeast removed the release date I dont think they're dropping this month :smh:

if you're impatient like me, pull the trigger!

At least you won't regret the shoes.

I came up on a pair on GOAT for $280, ($290 after shipping) can't wait for them to get here!
That's crazy, I've been having an issue selling mines at $290 shipped -__- no ones biting

be very aware that with so few sizes showing, I put your chances at 85% of being RRS'd. Gotta wait for that shipping until you get too excited from them.

Happened to me on the wools with them. Funny you say this because they just sent me that shipping conf lol, right before you posted this.

Anyone get a 6 dollar international transaction fee from Matches? My friend ordered my first pair for me so this is new.

I tried this on solar reds with Angelus leather dye and paint mixed with an additive called gac900. Found the tutorial online somewhere,the additive after some heat supposedly makes it more flexible. Haven't had any chipping or cracking but then again, they don't get a lot of wear.
View media item 1990842View media item 1990843View media item 1990844
I don't wear mine everyday just not sure to take the risk even though it looks fantastic but thanks for the reply and pictures everyone [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Happened to me on the wools with them. Funny you say this because they just sent me that shipping conf lol, right before you posted this.

haha congrats man, thats a damn come up.

Always like to warn people when ordering from them though.

Back
Top Bottom