ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea I'm off for the weekend.  I don't even sleep until about 11 anyway.  I might sit on them.  I assumed Stonecrest would be dry because I think there's someone who bought a whole bunch of the NMDs last time.  IDK, it's a hard decision.  I like the creams a lot.  I wonder if they do separate payments lmao.  I don't want to be that guy either haha.  Damn, why I have to take care of all my bills so early.
The day the NMDs dropped I went to Finishline when the mall opened and they had already sold most of the Monochrome Mesh pack at 8:00.  I didn't even know they were opening early for Adidas releases.

Luckily I wanted the Lush red circa knit and was able to cop.  I checked all the stores today and most still had white mesh NMD and one had the Red Camo NMD, but I passed on all that.

Not sure if this applies with military discount but some dude in line by me tried to use his employee discount (he works at foot locker I guess they're interchangeable?) and the champs employee that the creams are excluded from any discount.

employee told me i can't use my military discount until they been out for 2 weeks...

We eatin family

8i9kd2.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya fam. 

Man I'm not the only one who's been able to cop. These are flooding stores this week, if you at least attempt to look for these at your local footie stores, anyone should be able to cop. I got mine at a footlocker on Wednesday who never gets ultra boosts. The employee even told this is the first time she's ever gotten a shipment of ultra boosts

Prices in the Los Angeles CL area aren't bad. Saw a few size 10 and 10.5's going for between $220 and $250. Obviously there are those who are still asking above $300 but they appear to be sitting.

Man I'm not the only one who's been able to cop. These are flooding stores this week, if you at least attempt to look for these at your local footie stores, anyone should be able to cop. I got mine at a footlocker on Wednesday who never gets ultra boosts. The employee even told this is the first time she's ever gotten a shipment of ultra boosts
laugh.gif
 Ya, I'm just salty cause I'm stuck at work during these drops. Local Footlockers & Champs don't have any definite info regarding the drops & have shady employees so I don't want to take any time off from work for nothing. 

Man I been running around all day calling places messing up my marriage and all I was able to get was a half sz too small soooo yeah, eating

:lol:  Ya, I'm just salty cause I'm stuck at work during these drops. Local Footlockers & Champs don't have any definite info regarding the drops & have shady employees so I don't want to take any time off from work for nothing. 

Yeah I suppose they can be shady if you're not cool with them or shop there on a regular basis. I work at a shoe palace and I'm cool with the people over at the footlocker down the hallway from us so as soon as I heard they had some on Wednesday, I ran over there during my shift and copped a pair but I know for fact that they're not shady.

This NT ULTRABOOST thread vaguely reminds me of how NIKETALK used to be back in 2003 when i first joined. Good information, classy folks, and users willing to help out for retail and fees, or even willing to supply good info. Back then(yes i'm getting old but will ALWAYS love kicks), avatars were not even an option and EVERYTHING was keyboard/type based-no pics, no memes, no gifs, etc., but users genuinely looked out for each other.i love how i'm seein some of this kinda community here....i hate how usernames, passwords, and user histories were erased once different servers were put into place, as i had to make new accounts when Yuku and that other crap server(forgot the name) took over NT.

Loving this thread cause the good information is actually useful(80% of posts are garbage but 20% of the good/helpful posts make all the tedious reading worthwhile.

I haven't said it for quite a while but, Cheers NT UB thread!!!!! CHEERS!!!!(and i dont need any oops so this is not a NT buttkissing post thirsty for oops.

Last edited:
This NT ULTRABOOST thread vaguely reminds me of how NIKETALK used to be back in 2003 when i first joined. Good information, classy folks, and users willing to help out for retail and fees, or even willing to supply good info. Back then(yes i'm getting old but will ALWAYS love kicks), avatars were not even an option and EVERYTHING was keyboard/type based-no pics, no memes, no gifs, etc., but users genuinely looked out for each other.i love how i'm seein some of this kinda community here....i hate how usernames, passwords, and user histories were erased once different servers were put into place, as i had to make new accounts when Yuku and that other crap server(forgot the name) took over NT.

Loving this thread cause the good information is actually useful(80% of posts are garbage but 20% of the good/helpful posts make all the tedious reading worthwhile.

I haven't said it for quite a while but, Cheers NT UB thread!!!!! CHEERS!!!!(and i dont need any oops so this is not a NT buttkissing post thirsty for oops.
I'll take an oop:frown:

NT was very helpful back then but also very ruthless. I started lurking back in 01. If you were a new user people ignored you and roasted everything you said until you got your post count and time up. I miss the good ole days.

@pootietang-what size u looking for??? If i can find your size i'd def be willing to OOOP u. But how long u been a NTer? Are you willing to lend me your girlfriend or sister? Those last two questions were jokes.........UNLESSSSS.....LOL.

Get at me w ur size-if i can help i definitely will-even if you're not willing to let me borrow your sister or GF. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom