ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Footlocker just put the Creams on their launch locator for anyone still trying to track down a pair

Also for anyone that has someone on the inside I know champs isn't letting employees use discounts or coupons but footlocker is, I was able to grab my pair for $135

From what I've experienced so far they don't really wanna tell people they have them or hold over the phone so always go in and check for sure

STAY WOKE!

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

HOH VF did not get pairs although it showed up on the launch locator. Manager said they have never gotten Ultra boost there. Only SF stores getting them

Woke up , went to champs these bastards didn't want to let me cop with my gift card .. I said eff it & cop anyways .. Went to another champs that was 15 min away cop with my gift card .. Came down to 85$

Woke up , went to champs these bastards didn't want to let me cop with my gift card .. I said eff it & cop anyways .. Went to another champs that was 15 min away cop with my gift card .. Came down to 85$
This is ridiculous. Now you can't cop a shoe with a gift card?????

I can understand the coupons (Kinda) but a gift card????

Glad you got em tho for $85!

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. Now you can't cop a shoe with a gift card?????

I can understand the coupons (Kinda) but a gift card????

Glad you got em tho for $85!

Dude felt disrespected , I even ask if I could use my gift card .. It's kinda sad but I'm a cool laid back dude didn't make a scene or anything .

I'm still mad they didn't let this guy use his military .

Dude felt disrespected , I even ask if I could use my gift card .. It's kinda sad but I'm a cool laid back dude didn't make a scene or anything .

This is completely unacceptable.

It def. a sign the world is coming to an end sadly lol...

I'm just in shock bro.

Thats not cool at all

What's with footlocker tweeting that and not having the shoes in stock? They restocking in the middle of the day or some ****?

That's crazy man. I don't understand why these managers don't wanna let the people win :smh:

Chestnut Foot Locker in Philadelphia appears on launch locator but called and they said they're not getting anything

Back
Top Bottom