ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the code only available for new sign ups or something? Could really use one if somebody willing to share :smile:

Fellow NTer hooked me up with a great deal on size 7 for my wife :smile:
She loves them by the way, I just hope she doesn't destroy them too quickly

Last edited:
back to matches again now? ugh.

those Y-3 UBs are trash, and I saw those Porsche UBs sell out on END, hype is insane, people really think they can resell anything that says UB :lol:

back to matches again now? ugh.

those Y-3 UBs are trash, and I saw those Porsche UBs sell out on END, hype is insane, people really think they can resell anything that says UB :lol:

Think people are going after more of the ZG Knits, no ones copping those $400+ UBs haha, those will hit discount hard.

Rocked creams yesterday to check out monuments and memorials in DC with the wifey and lil man. So damn comfy mayyyn. I rarely double up anymore but had to with these.

Not a single store within comfortable driving range from me has had a damned pair of creams in a 14. I give up.

Nah they just dropped Y-3 Ultra Boosts but nice try
I'll take the L.

Forgot these JUST dropped. I just remember from earlier in this thread and the Y3 thread that people were asking about the ZG Knits and kept referring to them as Y3 UBs

Those Y3 UBs had so much potential man. Pretty difficult to get the sock look incorrect imo. 

Back
Top Bottom