ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you havent already, wishlist your size on matches

Thats how I found out they restocked a couple days ago

Still looking for a size 9 cream... wanted to stay retail but struck out on all the restocks.  Please let me know if ya'll come across any under $250 shipped.  

anyone know of any codes for aphrodite? or matches? still looking for a 10% one for either site. SAFC10 isn't working any more on aphrodite

Nice lace swap. These would probably be the next most comfortable to UBs, largely because they share the same Boost outsole. Still need to unDS my white ones.

Thanks theyre my girls laces from her gradients...she wanted black laces in hers. Yeah these would be tied for 2nd with those new/old y3 boost sock things cause they also have full boost sole I think. These are heavily slept on and hope to get the whites also down the line. Hope they hit a nice discount soon

All these Creams
frown.gif

I need that ADC restock ASAP

sick.gif

Be safe, Houston friends. Don't be this person. pic.twitter.com/wYaI6zjuhr
— Robert Behrens (@rcb05) April 18, 2016
wtf??  its not that bad near me and i have a truck and i still called in to work becuase its not worth the risk
Last year a dude I worked with had is 1 year old Audi A5 totaled out. He was driving down El Dorado in Clear Lake. Hit what he thought was a just a big puddle ... and you already know the ending. Ironically, when I used to hear and read about all the flooding when I lived in Houston, I never really saw it with the exception of some flooding inside the loop, but nothing to magnitude you see on TV. Worst I personally  saw were abandoned cars on the I-45 feeders south of the Beltway. 

Did fly into New Orleans after Katrina. It was like the Wild Wild West there and every bit as bad as what you saw on the news. Back in the day when I was stationed in Mobile, AL, almost went to Houston to assist with Tropical Storm Allison though. I'm sure you remember that.

This happened like a mile from where I live in San Diego. Poor dude lost it lol

http://www.cbs8.com/story/30922525/...nce-cover-his-submerged-car-at-san-diego-mall

Last edited:
I was hoping adidas would do some sort of Boston Marathon UB
Have heard a couple stories of people doing really well in marathons while wearing boost shoes but never UBs, usually something like the adizero or energy boost.

But yeah a Boston Marathon specific one would've been cool.

Have heard a couple stories of people doing really well in marathons while wearing boost shoes but never UBs, usually something like the adizero or energy boost.

But yeah a Boston Marathon specific one would've been cool.
I volunteered at my local Rock and Roll marathon recently and I was looking at shoes pretty closely all day.  Lots of Adidas, but I only saw a handful of UBs at most.  I used to run marathons and still have many friends who do, and none of them are into UBs.  There is such a thing as too much cushion, especially if you're not a heavy heel striker.  The Adizero and Adios seem to be the most popular from what I've observed, but you see much more Asics, Brooks, and Mizuno out there among the running set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom