ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks was able to double up on a pair of 8.5s. can officially beat my current pairs to **** now [emoji]128526[/emoji]

YES!
and they wont explain what i can do for next time so it wont happen again.
i called cc company to make sure everything was good last time - and they canceled again this time!!

I really don't know about their service either...

I can't win for these creams. 
mean.gif

YES!
i called cc company to make sure everything was good last time - and they canceled again this time!!

Interesting..I received email confirmation from them and PayPal but I have yet to see the funds get taken out my bank account. Wonder if they'll pull the same thing on me.

Once size swap happens on Saturday, I can use my pear everyday. 

I wore mine twice now and hate having to worry about messing up the wool. Given the piece of mind of having an extra DS pair is worth it to me lol

YES!

They cancelled my nmd order as well when those dropped. No explanation either...

Yeah that was my first order - NMDs - i was nice to ask what i can do to make sure this doesn't happen again but no reply

Interesting..I received email confirmation from them and PayPal but I have yet to see the funds get taken out my bank account. Wonder if they'll pull the same thing on me.
I wore mine twice now and hate having to worry about messing up the wool. Given the piece of mind of having an extra DS pair is worth it to me lol
Exactly why I want that size swap...  Hahaha!

Last edited:

Same.  Finally, picking up some creams this weekend.  That restock of 3M and MG a week or two ago gives me hope...

Anyone that copped, can you post production dates?
Someone received their pair from jimmyjazz a few days ago and they had said the production dates were from back in October, so it's not a new run.

Tried ZG yesterday. Comfort IS NOT on the true ub level but better boost feel than NMD. I'd say the $120-40 pricepoint is a great match...

If you can get them on sale I say go to town, though.

In closing, imho must be uncaged to be paired with a decent fit... They look tooo service shoe-ish otherwise...

edit - I tried these on b2b.

View media item 2009491

Last edited:
^ they said it's the system that catches any red flags and automatically cancels orders.

Their customer service is very questionable -- they were still trying to justify rather than take ownership and help out a customer for next time

They said next time use PayPal, which I did! Lol maybe if I had funds in the account it would work.. Oh well on to the next drop

Hope yours doesn't cancel!

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find 3Ms, SNS, or OGs for a decent price (not eBay prices)? Also looking to make a trade...

Back
Top Bottom