ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
250 shipped creams just listed on ebay, multiple sizes... won't let me post link sorry.

Last edited:
Damn, only 12 in stock. Need something a BIT bigger.... even without insoles. 
mean.gif

Ugh I wanted the OG white. Copped off adidas the triple white. Now I don't have money to buy the OG
They have your size too
sick.gif

I literally waited almost a full year before breaking down and copping.  The triple white release made me love the OG more.

I was holding out for the white 3M, but these are more subtle and will go with everything.  Now I got to go back and pick up that white adidas hat I saw at Ross yesterday.

Ugh I wanted the OG white. Copped off adidas the triple white. Now I don't have money to buy the OG
They have your size too
sick.gif

I literally waited almost a full year before breaking down and copping.  The triple white release made me love the OG more.

I was holding out for the white 3M, but these are more subtle and will go with everything.  Now I got to go back and pick up that white adidas hat I saw at Ross yesterday.
i actually already sent a request to cancle my adidas order. then places an order for the OG's lol so im good. just hope it doesnt all get taken out at once 

Can someone help me with 3m's? I've heard they fit tighter than most UB. Is it tight enough that I have to go up .5 from what I usually get? Or is it only a slight difference

YO - Core black 2.0 came in today.  Comparison with my buddy's 1.0.  I think I'm returning.  They are super similar...but that grey pattern kills me.  I also dont like silver logo on the tongue...  

Does anyone know where I can still get a 1.0 in 11.5?  Lemme know!

Just sold my NDS pair on eBay for $180. FL in NY just restocked, do a phone order?

Big ups to those who mentioned winnsports, I was just lookn for another pair of og whites this morning. For some reason their listing doesn't show up when I search for em but searched by seller and got it. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom