ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Back at it again with the fakes
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-sport-shoes-pure-primeknit-boost/380990462.html
roll.gif

saw these on google a few days ago

These pure boost still anywhere AQ5731 still kicking myself for passing on 275 a few weeks ago
That colorway has all dried up at/below retail.  Resell seems like $450+ on ebay.  You can still find the black colorway for under 300 sometimes but they seem to be going quick as well.

That colorway has all dried up at/below retail.  Resell seems like $450+ on ebay.  You can still find the black colorway for under 300 sometimes but they seem to be going quick as well.

Thanks seems like its not meant for me to get anything this month :smh:

Right on! Do it. Always good to see people legitimately helping out others in times of great need. Rep'd for even considering it. Hope to find someone as cool as you 8)
Lol don't get me wrong but he's my brother. He is asking an oop coz its his bday next month. Although I always oop Jordans here locally coz im not that interested anymore. UB is life.

Sorry y'all if this has been covered before but quick question. I have the mystery grey's, the triple whites 1.0, and the core blacks and the grey's are WAY "louder" than the other 2. I can't walk on certain surfaces without making a ton of noise, which can be embarrassing walking into the bathroom at work lol. Did Adidas make a change to the soles at some point? Love the grey's but damn it's crazy annoying. 

So it seems like I'm not allowed to post offsite links yet. So if anyone is looking for the Y-3 Black ZG Knit for ~228 + shipping for a total of around 250, PM me. They still have sizes in UK 7,8,9,10,11

edit: guess my previous post with the link just got approved..

Last edited:

Sorry y'all if this has been covered before but quick question. I have the mystery grey's, the triple whites 1.0, and the core blacks and the grey's are WAY "louder" than the other 2. I can't walk on certain surfaces without making a ton of noise, which can be embarrassing walking into the bathroom at work lol. Did Adidas make a change to the soles at some point? Love the grey's but damn it's crazy annoying. 
OG ub have no continental sole. the newer ub have it, so yes they did change the soles at one point and yes they make a lot of noise on certain surfaces lol.

macg0120 macg0120 I am not gonna lie, salt is still running through my veins as well but not much I can do about it now except hopefully have better luck with the chocolates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom