ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ClCqDCdWIAAs0OP.jpg:large

dope

Like the black,olive & orange colorway but the purpose made rip/hole in the Primeknit the half cut cage and the writing down the toebox ruins these.....waaaay too much going on.

I do, still.

Once you've seen the 1.0 in person, royals 2.0 is not even an after thought.

i agree with this. I thought the 2.0 was very nice until i saw them in person. And having the 1.0, i changed my opinion. Pics made the 2.0's look good. Looks so dull in person. I'd cop for $100 though

i agree with this. I thought the 2.0 was very nice until i saw them in person. And having the 1.0, i changed my opinion. Pics made the 2.0's look good. Looks so dull in person. I'd cop for $100 though

For $100 I would cop just about any UB, DS of course, gradient or otherwise.

Hey guys, how's this trade?

DS Moonrock's for DS Solebox Ultraboost+DS Pink/Red/Salmon/Whatever you wanna call it Glitch NMD

Pretty fair?

Hey guys, how's this trade?

DS Moonrock's for DS Solebox Ultraboost+DS Pink/Red/Salmon/Whatever you wanna call it Glitch NMD

Pretty fair?

I'd do it. I feel Yeezys are just all hype. I always try to score em but that's only cause it's probably the best trade bait to get something you actually want. Personally, I'm not too much a fan of the shoe. Only big deal about it is it has kanyes name tied to it

It's just all preference. If you think it's worth it, it is... If you don't, it's not. Pretty much just depends on you, breh.

Back
Top Bottom