ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sigh at one point i had 4 creams... 2 ooped to the fam, 1 for me, and sold one... deeply regret that

contemplating just grabbing golds and leaving silver and bronze alone. i already have 3Ms and like old boy said on the last page...3M and silver medals are kinda similar.

and before the statement starts a debate by some contentious NTer...IMHO

yes, i know...

contentious NTer: "thats not true, Its obvious that the 3M is...well...3M and a v1.0 weave. the silver medals are weaved with silver and have a metallic silver heel cup...so they are totally different."

Me: "they are primary black cws with hints of what seems to be silver'ish weave jerky. a non sneaker head at a glance would think its the exact same shoe."

Last edited:
I can confirm that the gold and chrome heel cups on the Olympic pack will chip. On some of the pairs you can already see where the material is warping.
Producing the gold and chrome heel cup was a challenge for adidas.
Will try to get a picture tomorrow to show the area that's changing.
Not a surprise but would really love to see some pictures on this sad news.

Page 3,000 my God.
I first joined this back on page 72 if I recall correctly
First pair purchased was the silver ltd

Anyone else get a lot of squeaking with their UBs? Any solutions?

Also, any idea when the colored midsoles might be on the way?

Thnx

-- retired sneakerhead :D

Anyone else get a lot of squeaking with their UBs? Any solutions?

Also, any idea when the colored midsoles might be on the way?

Thnx

-- retired sneakerhead
happy.gif
Lots of squeaking on marbled flooring or wooden.

I know this may be a front page inquiry since it is a sizing inquiry, but I'm probably gonna go for one of the Olympics this week and I wanted to know if there's any difference between the Uncaged and Caged toebox? I fit an 11 in Uncaged and the toe area is perfect, any more and any less room for my toes would be too much, and I don't have wide feet. So I'm guessing TTS for regular Caged, or would I still need to size up?

I sized down .5 for Uncaged compared to OG knit pattern. I also size down .5 for the gradient knit pattern so if you're asking me, I'd recommend an 11 for Olympics since they're gradient pattern.

I know this may be a front page inquiry since it is a sizing inquiry, but I'm probably gonna go for one of the Olympics this week and I wanted to know if there's any difference between the Uncaged and Caged toebox? I fit an 11 in Uncaged and the toe area is perfect, any more and any less room for my toes would be too much, and I don't have wide feet. So I'm guessing TTS for regular Caged, or would I still need to size up?
I sized down .5 for Uncaged compared to OG knit pattern. I also size down .5 for the gradient knit pattern so if you're asking me, I'd recommend an 11 for Olympics since they're gradient pattern.
So does the OG knit fit smaller than gradients? I thought it was the same...

Sorry but you got denied that title. You win the bronze UBs. 3k, woohoo. I bet 1/3 is legit checks, repeat questions and Winnsport authentic seller with incident gif post.
tongue.gif
Nah im the one on top but id take that UB bronze for free. 
tongue.gif

Top questions from the past 1000 pages:

"If my size in Nike is 10 what will be my size in UB?"

"Is Winnsport legit?"

"Anyone received their confirmation email?"

"What's the best burger you guys have tried?"

Last edited:
Nah im the one on top but id take that UB bronze for free. :tongue:

"Is Winnsport legit?"

Haha you're right on all accounts. I apologize for being mistaken.

Nah im the one on top but id take that UB bronze for free. 
tongue.gif

"Is Winnsport legit?"

So true
laugh.gif
. This thread was at page 164 when I joined just under a year ago. 2836 pages and 8 pairs later

Last edited:

OG does feel tighter a BIT on me. But still I need to up half size from TTS.

But as I tried TTS on both, OG I couldn't wear with insole, but Gradients I could wear but tight.

So it's like a 0.25 up on gradients compared to OG.

I STILL NEED MULTICOLORS DAMMIT!!
I'm beginning to think the restocks of the Multicolors are starting to dry up since they were only released in extremely limited quantities considering it was a GR colorway. But don't give up man! They are so worth it
smokin.gif

OG knit fits slightly smaller than the gradients. Uncaged fits sligthly longer than the gradients. I would say you may want to go with an 11.5 in the Olympic gradients if you thought the amount of toe room in the Uncaged size 11 was perfect. If you thought that in the Uncaged size 11 you could lose .25 inch of toe room length wise and still be okay, then go with the 11 in the Olympic gradients.

I just need a pair of the Navys to come back, so the black UB will be beaters... maybe paint the midsole black (damn yellowing :smh: )

Back
Top Bottom