ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

let them pass, more 4 the rest of us! 
happy.gif

Very true... very true!
laugh.gif

Re: Olympics. I am by no means anti-gradient, but 'everyone', is a stretch. 1.0,2.0,3.0, the heel cup alone does them in for me. Plated stuff like that is simply not my style.
Yeah what I meant was everyone that was thinking about copping them should have since they are hard to find now, not everyone in general.

Please help with sizing (sorry if its an annoying question but don't have much time to search for it through the thread):

How do NMDs fit with the suede Chukkas??

Gonna go to Thailand for a vacation. My choice for vacation shoes.
smokin.gif
Hey I was just in Thailand(home) two weeks ago....it's rainy season there now i recommend bringing something you don't mind getting wet in unless you plan to be indoor most of the time (which is unlikely.  I did pack 3 pairs of boosts when i went

Hey I was just in Thailand(home) two weeks ago....it's rainy season there now i recommend bringing something you don't mind getting wet in unless you plan to be indoor most of the time (which is unlikely.  I did pack 3 pairs of boosts when i went
Yeah I heard. I'll be in Bangkok for one day then transfer to Phuket. Mostly I will just use this for one day. I'm ready to slip and slide with my boost.

These Livestocks are like the UB and NMD had a perfect scholar child. 

UB's can be tight but have out of this world comfortable soles.  NMD's have a looser fit that many prefer but doesn't feel like boost at all.  These Pureboost Livestocks however, same cushiony feel as the UB sole but a looser more casual fit like the NMD.  Incredibly comfortable.
I'm tellin' ya, people be sleeping on them Pureboost ZG primes. But it's willingly so since they don't got too much CWs.

MThese are so sick in person! I'm a little salty that I went Tts 10.5 before reading on their website that they run small, def have to go .5 up. I'm gonna have to take the insoles out unfortunately
Do you size up on your UB or not? I think I'm going TTS 12 (same as my UB, which fit snug). 

Back
Top Bottom