ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Navy 2.0s  9-13 (except 9.5/10)
real talk, it's not great. They're too long and ropes ruin the aesthetic of UBs in my opinion. Why did you wash them with the laces in?
To be honest I didn't think it would make a difference. They ripped closer to the tip anyhow so I don't know what the difference would have been had I taken it off. I would have thrown it in with them anyhow.

Got my first pair of Livestock Boosts today, 2 more showing up tomorrow.

Look sick in person, didn't know they came with extra laces.

My ACE 16+ Vapour greens arrived!
smokin.gif

A major change that Adidas did was to get rid of this annoying pad previous models had on the top! Now it´s only pure prime knit! 

Besides from that everything looks and feels like the previous models!

Last edited:
^^^Those Vapour Green ACE 16+ Boosts look really good on feet. Not even going to try for them though since the previous black ACE 16+ Boost drop in the US was nearly impossible to cop.

Do you guys typically do anything to protect your boost? Not sure if there are any waterproof sprays, stain gaurds etc that you can spray on the primeknit or sole itself

Glad that it seems like they're going with the black heel over the red one (seen on the first page)

Edit: nvm, mens always had the black heel
Interested to see more pics of that 3.0 pic. Pretty sure everyone here hated the renderings, myself included but they don't look bad to me in that picture. 

From what we've seen so far, I take it most, if not all 3.0 cages are going to resemble the colour of the knit? I agree with @Trouble333  should've made the cage black. 
Yeah I'd say they all do, if you include the translucent in that category. I'm more disappointed that we havent seen any two-tone cages yet (right?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom