ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When that Navy 1.0 restock happened I was thinking of doing the same thing but ran outta time when I went to commit.
Just received my double pair of Navy 1.0's yesterday. My first pair is size 10 and the new one size 10.5. Other than having a little bit more toe room, they feel the same.

Anybody ever use a fabric shaver on wool UB's specifically Creams? If so which one worked best? My creams are pilling.
There was one made by Con-Air which people recommended way back. Try searching the thread.

Just received my double pair of Navy 1.0's yesterday. My first pair is size 10 and the new one size 10.5. Other than having a little bit more toe room, they feel the same.
Good to know. This was the case when I tried a .5sz up triple white 2.0 I was tryna oop a homie before I returned them. Seems the knit width isn't as proportionally larger as the length of shoe gets larger in size.

A good thing if in-between sizes. Kind of a bad thing if the width of an UB is someone's issue.

Looking forward to adding CBs back to the rotation now.

the stripe makes it nice IMO. very unique. still, UB > those.
To each their own. Good luck on copping a pair if you joined in on some raffles.
Any of the raffles you entered involve a size 10 :-?
Nah sorry man. Even if I did, you'd put me in a weird scenario because I wouldn't want to resell to you at high market value.

Last edited:
I'm tryna get a pair of 1.0 core blacks for my girl. Does anyone know what the differences among S77516 S77514 S77417 S77515 models are?

Im patiently waiting to take all the 350 V2 Ls before i hunt down some black or white 1.0 UBs. Hopefully revvup and other sites keep the small restocks coming

Check my post again. It's a different shoe
Didnt realize those are ATRs as well 
laugh.gif
  Was referring to the "OG" ATR LOL

Im patiently waiting to take all the 350 V2 Ls before i hunt down some black or white 1.0 UBs. Hopefully revvup and other sites keep the small restocks coming
2 sites just recently restocked...  RevUp being one of them...  You might be a little too late on that... 

Back
Top Bottom