ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyday this week I go on here from time to time and the page count goes up 20+ times! Seems like Adidas boost is the fastest thread on "NikeTalk".
Glad everyone here helps out and I also like those entertaining gifs. Haha
Good thing I joined during the rise of boost. Would've missed out on some drops and also on some info.
What an expensive week for some of you!
What are this weeks releases??
RC, TB, TB UC, pushas EQT, NMD both tricolors, NMDR2, UB3.0, etc...
Might have missed a few but damn adidas is killing it!![emoji]128077[/emoji]

didnt cop nothing 
smokin.gif

Hey Tank, you're a TTS 9.5 right? Which ended up fitting better for you of the RCs, the 9 or 9.5?

Tried for the Triple Black UB's, Triple Black Uncaged, and then the Pusha T's. Could not get through on any of them. I had a feeling the Pusha T's would be more limited but that I would have been able to get either of the triple black UB's but no dice.

Na im wondering what these would be like with a red midsole has anyone costumed these with red? seen a lot of blackout midsoles on these but not red.

Anybody have TB caged size 10 and wants to trade for RC or vnds cream both size 10? PM me

Last edited:
Reading Pusha's were fairly easy?? Another community service event had me away from a computer all morning. Bummed I couldn't get my buddy a pair

Hey Tank, you're a TTS 9.5 right? Which ended up fitting better for you of the RCs, the 9 or 9.5?
Personally, I'm a 9.5 and my 9.5 RCs are definitely too big. I'm looking for a 9 and have a feeling I could probably fit a 8.5. My Cream 9.5s fit a bit bigger than all the other UBs I have, but the RCs are much bigger than even those are. If the Silver 3.0 I tried on is any indication, this new wave of UBs might all be a half size bigger than 2.0s and 1.0s (even though RCs are 1.0 knit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom