ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geezus, mad at myself for not paying attention to the uncaged Orange Glow/Burgandy cw in the women's.  Did those just release?? Need a size 12 that will hopefully fit me, just wondering if it's a lost cause at this point

Apologies if these have been posted, thread moves too quickly. I copped clear grey so here's a pic in-hand.
How'd you manage to stain your laces from mall to car?
sick.gif

In person its 1.0 > 2.0 > 3.0. for me personally. I'll never **** with those super cheap looking cages.

Ok these are awful in person, thanks for posting. Hate how the 3 stripes don't blend in at all to the shoe. On to my search for TBs
Not sure if posted yet but :

I like them actually. Although I really wouldn't cop these with any expectation of them staying white and pristine for a long time so the clear cage doesn't bother me.

haha trying to stop that from happening again. 

Did you saw what I posted about the yeezys? 

In the 3.0 matter is that translucent cage, it's just too off 
yeah translucent cage is hit or miss imo.

Nah i must of missed it bro. whats good? 

If I can get the Grey 3.0 below retail, I would love to see how they look with the caged painted grey/dark grey. (i would probably end up messing the customization up tho)

yeah translucent cage is hit or miss imo.

Nah i must of missed it bro. whats good? 
this bro 

This is what I said. 

Currently making a list of the people who sent me a pm, crossing of the full time lurkers, the new comers,  and people that i've never seen. 

So for the people who have sent me a PM

I've been a little busy and haven't had the time to really do a good reply to all, so I'm thinking about doing some sort of raffle to pick the person that's gonna take the pair. 

But I'm up to give it to someone who's that Size(There's only 13.5 and 14 US) in Belugas and that can legitimately prove that the shoes will be for him/her whatever (Haven't quite figured how I'm gonna do this, but that is what I would like to do) 

Tomorrow I'm gonna be crazy busy. But for Thursday I promise I will have come up with a solution (Either you sending me pics of your other shoes, the sizes I mean, or whatever, I still don't know) and doing a little facebook chat to talk more smoothly , don't know that either, but will come up with a solution. 

Chee

Back
Top Bottom