ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, he's right when it comes to samples. But he , if I remember right, was one of the bundh that said that the tan with red boost uncaged was a NYC obly limited to 60 pairs, look where are we now ...

haha i didnt realize that. ok that changes things

I think both, I mean 1 item alone will bring you up there. But I'm actually not interested in the RC gear. So I have to look at it as a "$75 duffle" lol
On their website? I was trying to get those shorts for myself anyway so that just might work out lol

haha i didnt realize that. ok that changes things
laugh.gif
 Believe nobody bro haha 

To all the people that say the women's pairs are slightly more narrow or smaller... Here's the best comparison and proof I can share.

First pair is men's 3.0 burgundy size 9
Second pair is women's 3.0 mystery red size 10 (men 9)

View media item 2256224
View media item 2256226
View media item 2256227
View media item 2256231
I own about 15 or more men's all size 9, and I believe 4 women's colors size 10. They are all exactly the same. If you try saying otherwise I don't wanna hear it.
Hope this helps people with future purchases and sizing questions.

Anyone else's TB order from ADC still showing "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" or is it just me?

The suspense has been killing me for the past 7 days lol

I got my 'Something great is coming your way' email an hour an a half ago after waiting for what seem like forever, for a delivery this Tuesday. So hang tight. If you got he confirmation email you should be good. Fwiw I got my order in almost an hour after release.

To all the people that say the women's pairs are slightly more narrow or smaller... Here's the best comparison and proof I can share.

I own about 15 or more men's all size 9, and I believe 4 women's colors size 10. They are all exactly the same. If you try saying otherwise I don't wanna hear it.
There was at least one dude who had major attitude about how they're definitely different. 
laugh.gif

#FACTS  #SCIENCE 

View media item 2256245

`I own about 15 or more men's all size 9, and I believe 4 women's colors size 10. They are all exactly the same. If you try saying otherwise I don't wanna hear it.

Yea but Brannock though...
laugh.gif

thanks for this.

Folks still don't want to trust the Page 1.

please tell me where.
i agree that its a mind trick and if you put em on blind you wont know.
i dont agree with the tags saying B and D.
ive compared that in the past on the womens OG black/purp and the mens OG black purp.
of course people STILL werent hearing it.
Both mens and womens OG said WIDTH D

View media item 2256252

Last edited:
1) Folks with RCs and 3.0s, how do they compare? It leads me to believe that they used the same amount of fabric and/or technique to make those pairs due to the 'thinness' that everyone is talking about. (I am getting mine from RRS pre-order so won't have much to say until then)

2) I wonder if knit pattern/thinness was to save some $$$ producing this wave's UBs. If so, I hope this doesn't ruin the quality for future versions.

please tell me where.
ive compared that in the past on the womens OG black/purp and the mens OG black purp.
I don't remember where as I found no difference anyway, but I had someone tell me that Womens are Width B and they passed because it would be too narrow 
indifferent.gif

please tell me where.

As I've said before, my women's pair of uncaged actually feel wider than my men's pair uncaged.

Women's/Men's and B/D width seem to be for marketing purposes only. It's essentially a Unisex shoe.

Back
Top Bottom