ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else agree that the TB's are a little narrow? 

Im an 8.5 in my UB''s but after wearing the TB's for a little, they seem tight.

Maybe i don't realize how much 1.0s stretch?

Do 1.0s stretch a lot?

All size dependent.  8 through 12, $350 - 400 maybe.  If you're a size 13, expect upwards of $600.
These are prices here in the US. If you are patience and look hard enough, you can find sellers in Asia and Europe with prices in the low $300.

I picked up my size 8.5 last Wednesday (7 days after US release) from a seller in Hong Kong for $320 invoiced/shipped. Arrived to the US in two days later (Friday evening).

These are prices here in the US. If you are patience and look hard enough, you can find sellers in Asia and Europe with prices in the low $300.

I picked up my size 8.5 last Wednesday (7 days after US release) from a seller in Hong Kong for $320 invoiced/shipped. Arrived to the US in two days later (Friday evening).

Asia prices are lower. Anything above 300 will sit. Usually goes for 260 to 300.

Do you think these are TTS or a little narrow?

Repped! Copped a 13 
pimp.gif

Hello everyone

So for the "Give away", I received around 16 PMs of people interested in the Yeezys, out of those 16, I chose 5 people out of those 3 agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" , the 3 that agreed and were qualified to participate were:

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

As long as I'm up to my neck in ******* work lately I had my girl to do it, she did it this way :

(For whoever speaks Spanish) 

http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=178393LUWPW

So the winner was @charleslin. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves
roll.gif
tired.gif

This season hold to your dearest, your family and whatever makes you happy and thanks for all.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

So for the "Give away", I received around 16 PMs of people interested in the Yeezys, out of those 16, I chose 5 people out of those 3 agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" , the 3 that agreed and were qualified to participate were:

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

As long as I'm up to my neck in ******* work lately I had my girl to do it, she did it this way :

View media item 2260137

So the winner was @charleslin
. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves :rofl: |I .

This season hold to your dearest, your family and whatever makes you happy and thanks for all.

Cheers.

You're the ******* champ brother!! hope your holidays are awesome!!

View media item 2260164
Got my RCs from stockx today as well. One of the few times i dont regret paying resale whatsoever. Specially since these things are bound to go up in price later on. Resale prices today are gonna seem like steal prices a few months from now. *coughSNScough*

Hello everyone

@JordDiem

@charleslin

@The Don

So the winner was @charleslin. Congratulations man I will be writing you soon to talk about the shipping and everything else, preferably trough fb, because it takes a lot to answer a PM in NT

This is my Holiday Gift to the entire Community (lol), I hope that you all have an excellent Holiday Season. Remember that giving is also a part of receiving, even though we're all Sneakerheads and we want all for ourselves
roll.gif
tired.gif

Cheers.
***king legend. Happy holidays and safe travels

Happy to pay resell on these, and at a decent price too before they go up. Shoe looks sick. Knit is definitely loose though compared to my 2.0's. 

In other news. If you want to buy a pair of sns us9.5 there's dudes on fb selling them at 650Euros. 

Back
Top Bottom