ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saw them yesterday and they just aiiiight. Pretty bland looking.

3M look way better to me
I'm a Raider fan so both shoes are dope colorways to me. 
nthat.gif

Tried on an 8 in UB 3.0s finally. Definitely the right size for me. 8.5 in UB 1.0. Now gotta swap or sell my 8.5 CB 3.0's..

congrats. Disappointed i forgot to pay for expedited shipping so i can get it in time for christmas for the kid. I wonder if i can call and change that? Gonna give it a shot.
Got a W today for yeezys from adidas.ca lol. First yeezys I got for retail and hopefully won't be the last. Forgot to change shipping as well cause I want it before christmas too. 

I think the shipping for adidas.ca was standard for free

Copped my first pair of Yeezys today, manually from ADC.

Almost forgot about the release and thought I was too late.

Same, after taking two Ls on the Doernbecher Jordans this morning. Indiana Jones it when I glanced the iphone made past the splash.

Is there an official production number for the 3D runner? I've heard 120 and 333.

People who sold em early for a quick flip seem to have made a error in judgement.

Is there an official production number for the 3D runner? I've heard 120 and 333.

People who sold em early for a quick flip seem to have made a error in judgement.

333 is the price... dont know about production numbers

Yea 333 is price and so far the numbers I've seen for production have been 120 and 200, no clue which is right but there are also the pairs that were given out at the Olympics but those had different laces I think

Back
Top Bottom