ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that I don't have to look at my ground beefs anymore and RF will be impossible when do these wool burgs supposed to be out?

The multicolor is garbage.

Just get a weird vibe when I see the Kith mids or CNY 3.0s design. Multis are like Holiday sweaters. And don't know why Adidas replaced the Chinese character on tongue with English letters: CNY or NYC? WTF.
These marketing ties are just too gimmicky.

Just get a weird vibe when I see the Kith mids or CNY 3.0s design. Multis are like Holiday sweaters. And don't know why Adidas replaced the Chinese character on tongue with English letters: CNY or NYC? WTF.
These marketing ties are just too gimmicky.

Kith only has hype because of kith. It literally looks like the sock over boost picture haha

The cny's are chill but I wouldn't pay more the 60 over retail for them if I can't have them for retail.

Really want those kith mids bad but since they wont be on ADC i already know ill take the L. Might sell 750s and use that money on those

Those prices seem way too good to be true. The shape is weird on all those as well.
Nah man. I've got 3 or 4 samples from this guy and they're all legit. And you'd be surprised how cheap samples sell for overseas. Normally 800-999RMB which is about $115-$145. It's the resellers who charge people out the *** and they don't know any better. Like all that sh*t IFF sells on IG for $400 or $500 he paid less than 130 for. 

Last edited:
Do 3.0 really run that big? My TB 1.0 are a 9, would I get away with a sz 9 ? Kinda tempted by those samples

Do 3.0 really run that big? My TB 1.0 are a 9, would I get away with a sz 9 ? Kinda tempted by those samples
 i would say you're fine going with TTS between 1.0 and 3.0 BUT WHO KNOWS

i would buy what you're tempted by if they had my size and i would buy TTS 

no they dont run that big. they are the exact same length as 2.0 or 3.0 the upper is just more stretchy and the collar is wider so the upper fits looser. 

I went with the same size as my 1.0s and they are perfect. 

Any know how the new kith ub fit? 
Like a sock. 

I'll show myself out. 
nthat.gif

Seriously....
It's like with every BOOST. Never fails. The on foot pics always are 1000 x's better than the stock pics.
I feel like the lining (not sure if that's a proper term to use) is misleadingly dark in these pictures.  These glamour shots make the shoe look better than they really are. Ex. Waves glamour shots are beautiful, while the in-person from your phone pics look bleh. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom