ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol what you want? Rooster feathers? maybe the rooster ball sack under the beak? 
laugh.gif

I think the red colorway is enough to allow it to be a CNY theme. The laces looks to be "feathers" design based off a rooster. I have the CNY Pure Boost Adidas did a few years ago for the Year of the Ram. Asian theme laces, ram on the tongue. If anything, last year's CNY didn't make sense. 
I'd prefer a colorway that has red & gold, maybe a white base with red & gold accents across, to keep up with the CNY color scheme and maybe a rooster or feather on the tongue. Adidas really just slapped a CNY on there and called it a day 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Uncaged CNY going for more than RC in my size on Ebay

CNY going for more than RF in my size on Ebay

roll.gif

Resellers are just throwing numbers out there and seeing what will stick, but I'm sure somebody will pay the price
nerd.gif

Exactly. i don't even like driving to my local malls to enter raffles let alone drive anywhere to go wait in line and potentially get into a fight because people want to cut. i've seen a dood get a baseball bat to the head at the concord release 5 years ago.

i'm like ya'll can have your shoes. i'm sleeping in.
I did that with mine too after talking to derm. It holds up nice but isnt a true black and still should put dye on solevfirst. But touch up is a breeze and it holds up waaayyyyy better then my angelus pait did. Ive taken those things through all sorts of **** and always come out like a champ
I've did mine months ago and tested it on the sole wear it meets the pavement and still held up and it's not glossy. Check my insta and u can see it over the months how it held up. Concord was when it all started

Anyone have any info on the 3.0 burgundy and the olive green dropping January 1rst? General release in all stores or adidas.com only?

Anyone have any info on the 3.0 burgundy and the olive green dropping January 1rst? General release in all stores or adidas.com only?
So far it's finishline only; fyi the trace cargo (military) pair are dropping not the olive. I called a few FL stores in our area (LA) and they said check back in the night before, Montebello store mentioned they would get them during the week but don't think it's coming in on Sunday.

Uncaged CNY going for more than RC in my size on Ebay

CNY going for more than RF in my size on Ebay

:rofl:

Resellers are just throwing numbers out there and seeing what will stick, but I'm sure somebody will pay the price:nerd:

CNY way more limited than those. Whats so funny? Some people on Kith were able to cop over 30 pairs of those RFs out of the 7000

Last edited:
I just woke up because im a lazy piece of shiet. What'd I miss on these CNY's? They dropped??

RC=athletic gear, RF=Christmas sweater. This Consort release is gonna suck. Homework now.

We're all on the Adidas boost hype train, but overall Nike does do some Chinese New Year designs pretty well. Came across a business news article profile past year on a Mainland dude with good chunk of Adidas & Nike business. Think primeknit and flyknit made in same places. Thuggish looking peasant Homeboy now has nine zeros to his name.

Those Canes boost are really nice. Probably that and ASU ones are best. Our NU ones are kinda plain looking.

RC=athletic gear, RF=Christmas sweater. This Consort release is gonna suck. Homework now.

We're all on the Adidas boost hype train, but overall Nike does do some Chinese New Year designs pretty well. Came across a business news article profile past year on a Mainland dude with good chunk of Adidas & Nike business. Think primeknit and flyknit made in same places. Thuggish looking peasant Homeboy now has nine zeros to his name.

Those Canes boost are really nice. Probably that and ASU ones are best. Our NU ones are kinda plain looking.

View media item 2278775

Back
Top Bottom