ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seing the WW on so many top 5s i really feel kinda ashamed they did not get any wear from me while they were in my collection.

i mean i really liked them, just not to wear myself. so i gave em away to someone who really wanted to wear them....

strictly UB's and have released already:

1. CB 1.0
2. OG purp
3. 3M
4. Olives 1.0
5. Purple Ash
6. Wool Grey
7. Burgundy 1.0
8. SNS
9. Creams
10. Navy 1.0

Last edited:
Help needed. I wear size 10 in UB 1.0 w room. I can fit 9.5 as well for snug fit.

Will I fit a size 9 solebox? Or will length be an issue? Thanks

Sup boost fam I have a curious question.
I remember when ultra boost started to gain its momentum, when everyone didn't want grey wools,
Sport authority/chalet or ***** released a CB 1.0 and people were passing on them claiming they were wools. Did anyone ever confirm if they were actually wool black. I would of love to boughten a pair but financial status wasn't that great. If that's the case I would love to see this beauty. Thanks

Last edited:
Just copped my Trace Cargos 
nthat.gif

I was cheap and wanted to see if I can get from UK, but we all know how that drop went.

Page monitor alerted me my size came back in stock, instant cop.

Basically retail since I am shipping to my forwarding address and it's cheaper shipping it that way.

Sup boost fam I have a curious question.
I remember when ultra boost starts to gain its momentum, when. I one wanted grey wools,
Sport authority/chalet or ***** released a CB 1.0 and people were passing on them claiming they were wools. Did anyone ever confirm if they were actually wool black. I would of love to boughten a pair but financial status wasn't that great. If that's the case I would love to see this beauty. Thanks
Yup, google S77511.

Unicorn.

I need some help please. I sold some boosts and the buyer contacted me and said "the box was ripped apart but the shoes are fine." Now he is threatening to file a claim through PayPal. Am I ok because I sold him the shoes which are "fine" but the box is ripped? Or, will PayPal side with him as they usually do. Ive never had someone try to get money back from me so asking for advice or any help. Thanks.

I need some help please. I sold some boosts and the buyer contacted me and said "the box was ripped apart but the shoes are fine." Now he is threatening to file a claim through PayPal. Am I ok because I sold him the shoes which are "fine" but the box is ripped? Or, will PayPal side with him as they usually do. Ive never had someone try to get money back from me so asking for advice or any help. Thanks.
Did the original for sale post show or describe the condition of the box at all?

Ask him if he wears his boxes?

Grey, spent $700. According to seller worn twice. Pics seem to back up his claim. Just pissed because I remember passing on these for that price DS last year.:smh:

Defently a nice shoe I have the black and the purple and man they are so comfy. Wish I own black and white but them prices are high.

Back
Top Bottom