ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine broke my wallet. Grey shoes are my damn weakness.
You can now edit your sig. 
smokin.gif

Yeah thats my thought process too

I get they're extremely limited, but also they're an all black shoe basically.

If I can trade and profit 400-500 plus another pair of kicks... tempting

I appreciate all the input so far though!

(I'm the HB side.)
I'd make that trade all day

Got a 12.5 on the way for the EQTs. Still have these 12s too. Whatever fit I like better, I'll hook up a NTer with the other pair, for retail of course. Otherwise going to return it to Adidas.

Last edited:
Mine broke my wallet. Grey shoes are my damn weakness.
Well but you found them , you'll recover with something else along the way bro 

also @hotbutter   don't trade de HB i don't like them but it's a trade I wouldn't do  and you'll definitely regret in the long run, belugas are everywhere, not those HBs doesn't matter if they're just a black ub they held a collab status. Hard ... 

If you really need the money that could change everything

Last edited:
Those alpha bounces look tempting. But quality over quantity, Saving for what I really want.
laugh.gif
 For real. $60 only. Kinda tempted to cop for my parents, but I think I'd rather get them some UBs. 

And I seriously don't understand why the HB x UB cost so damn much in the resale market. It's just an uncaged CB 1.0 with white heel cup and white continental soles...

Last edited:
searched but didn't see anything regarding the pusha t ub's.  are there fakes?  i'm looking to trade but wasn't sure if there were fakes, and if there were, what am i looking to distinguish authentic from fake?  tia.

Anyone? Lol. Thanks.

laugh.gif
 For real. $60 only. Kinda tempted to cop for my parents, but I think I'd rather get them some UBs. 

And I seriously don't understand why the HB x UB cost so damn much in the resale market. It's just an uncaged CB 1.0 with white heel cup and white continental soles...
Nobody understands resale nowadays 

Maybe because they're for hypebeasts? lol idk ****

Back
Top Bottom