ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah the first wave of 2.0s didn't have PK around the ankle/tongue area either.
Yeah I know but he thought they were 3.0, not 2.0. All 3.0 pairs so far have had full PK uppers including the heel collar and tongue. And generally, the lack of PK around the heel collar and tongue are usually indicators of 1.0.

Everyone loves creams but they just overrated, right  @pg62
pimp.gif

Hmm I have a pair of DS creams too. Could trade them for RCs but me and the potential RC guy would have to ship to Europe/US so too much hassle I guess.

Use code COUPON10
Kinda confused with the price difference.  Why would using the use of the coupon be more expensive? I didn't click Pay Now because I'm not sure what will be the final price charged and I didn't want to go through the hassle of a refund or cancel since this is a foreign site.  Did you use the code? what was your final price shipped to US?

Without using COUPON10

With COUPON10 applied...They took off the shipping charge but taxed the higher value.

Kinda confused with the price difference.  Why would using the use of the coupon be more expensive? I didn't click Pay Now because I'm not sure what will be the final price charged and I didn't want to go through the hassle of a refund or cancel since this is a foreign site.  Did you use the code? what was your final price shipped to US?

Without using COUPON10

With COUPON10 applied...They took off the shipping charge but taxed the higher value.
I didnt buy but when i was at the final checkout my price was 195ish. Weird.

anyone know the best way to clean boost? my reflective UBs has a yellowish stain that none of my cleaners have been able to get rid of.

not really that noticeable but it's bugging the sh*t out of me knowing i can't get rid of it.

anyone know the best way to clean boost? my reflective UBs has a yellowish stain that none of my cleaners have been able to get rid of.

not really that noticeable but it's bugging the sh*t out of me knowing i can't get rid of it.
Unfortunately it's there to stay. Yellowing is common in boost as the shoe gets older. Some will say it's sped up the more you try to clean them.

SneakersER is a paint marker that I heard works and doesn't crack.

Question for you guys!!!!!!! Does grey wool 1.0 ultra boost fit true to size or big. My friend is a 10.5 . So true to size ? Big or small??? Let me know please

Back
Top Bottom