ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not even gunna PM Des, if he wants to oop them, he knows who to hit up.
Exactly, I feel the same. He knows who wants them based off who's been posting in the thread and if you haven't been a regular posting here then why would he oop to you

Des knows exactly how many users actually like the pair, there ain't that many of us here. 
laugh.gif

Hypebeast / Nice Kicks / SNS 1.0 where they only collabs I tried to manual back then. But I didn't realize how much of a losing battle that was since I was still a noob in the sneaker game.

Didn't realize at the time UBs/NMDs would rise up in the ranks to Nike/Jordan.
Hyped consortium drops these days (assuming you're even able to beat Skynet manually) -
200w.gif

Just to give you one example, Bodega has like 12 pairs (total) of the SNS x SS for this Saturday online...

Last edited:
Pg you're such a liar hahaha 

He's a reseller friend of mine, he'll oop me my size for sure, nothing else cause he'll doubt that I'll keep them otherwise,  so a size 9us, everyone who's not a 9 will be out if I decide to oop it here. 

If I do decide to let them go, you can expect something as the yeezy beluga raffle I did the last time :smile: 

No need to PM me right now, I know all the regs here, all the ones who are not a bag full of **** , even some that really like them. So no rush 

Still if somebody wants to send me those UB CNY laces they'll be greatly appreciated it haha 

Pg you're such a liar hahaha 

He's a reseller friend of mine, he'll oop me my size for sure, nothing else cause he'll doubt that I'll keep them otherwise,  so a size 9us, everyone who's not a 9 will be out if I decide to oop it here. 

If I do decide to let them go, you can expect something as the yeezy beluga raffle I did the last time :smile: 

No need to PM me right now, I know all the regs here, all the ones who are not a bag full of **** , even some that really like them. So no rush 

Still if somebody wants to send me those UB CNY laces they'll be greatly appreciated it haha 
What this means is whoever gets him those CNY laces guarentee themselves a pair [emoji]128521[/emoji] :rofl:

Frfr I'll trade you some roshes for that oop
10/10 deal

Last edited:
US 9.5 or 10 around? came in late from work =(  checked all links in last2 pages already, the nigra mercato has no us shipping check out. 

Back
Top Bottom