ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whenever I see TB used, I think of tuberculosis lmao. 
Thats very Filipino.
laugh.gif
or so I think.
If I was thinking in filipino, TB would be telebision loool.

Too much hypebeast 

I walk 6 miles a day. My commuter shoes, work shoes and gym shoes all put in work. Believe it or it the yeezys are my daily betters that do all of that in one. I've run through 3 pairs of pirate blacks. No hype. I functionally and aesthetically like em quite a bit.

Going to go down once March hits. I can see them going for around 250ish once everywhere releases
I agree. They aren't labeled (LTD) like the 1.0 release and the grey mixed upper takes away from the shoe imo. The Kolor 3.0 has a proper blacked out knit. 

With the release of sns do you guys see the price for RCs going up even more? Sns resale shouldnt get anywhere close to RCs right?

With the release of sns do you guys see the price for RCs going up even more? Sns resale shouldnt get anywhere close to RCs right?
I don't see either release impacting the price of each shoe that much. At the end of the day, they are different shoes and while they share the black/white/grey color scheme, they are aesthetically unique in their own way. 

Also, RC resale is like $400-500 for the most part. You can occasionally find deals around $375-380 if you're lucky. The SNS x SS started off at $500 and has lowered to around $370-400 for sizes 10.5-12 and maybe $350 for sizes 8-10. After the WW is over, prices should probably rise again to over $400. So, the resale is already pretty close to even with the RC. 

Back
Top Bottom