ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just came in, in hand these are
nthat.gif
the beauty is in the details

^agreed. you really appreciate them more in hand. they also look great on foot. just cant get over that toe guard yet

Solebox >
Yeppp but I still think soleboxes are ugly. I'm just waiting for someone to get a fake pair and complain about it lol. I watched a guy do a trade for yeezys, sent first, and didn't do a middleman or invoice to protect himself. Kid walked away with the yeezys and even made his profile pic of him wearing the pair LOL.

No I'm talking about TB as in black Boost. The one I posted is CB LTD 3.0 or whatever, but not TB.

Neither of the TBs have leather cages to my knowledge.
You talking about these ones on the top left scheduled to be released on 4/1/17? Those have accents that are even more grey!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks. Repped. Copped a 2nd pair in sz 10.5. My other 10.5 should be here from Sivas shortly. I'm a TTS 12. 

Shipping is €50 but they remove VAT so it comes out to the same as Sivas and other Euro sites pretty much. 
Yep. Release was awful. Yeezy mafia basically carted 50%+ of the 300 pairs loaded and sold them at roughly $65 or 50 tokens a cart. Not to mention the release was only in 1/2 sizes. 

Last edited:

Thanks. Repped. Copped a 2nd pair in sz 10.5. My other 10.5 should be here from Sivas shortly. I'm a TTS 12. 

Shipping is €50 but they remove VAT so it comes out to the same as Sivas and other Euro sites pretty much. 
Glad you copped! Mine arrived yesterday, they are much better in person!

Glad you copped! Mine arrived yesterday, they are much better in person!
Thanks again man! Lurkers eating unfortunately though. You posted link with basically FSR online. All the sizes 10 and smaller are now sold out for the online allocation. :frown:

Last edited:
Bought a pair of pure boost on solebox but decided to cancel order because the amount I'll be charged after tax is as good as purchasing from boutique. As nice as it is, I'm having thoughts about purchasing a 3x white in fear of the yellowing and the inevitable dirtying. Wuss I am, I admit.

Bought a pair of pure boost on solebox but decided to cancel order because the amount I'll be charged after tax is as good as purchasing from boutique. As nice as it is, I'm having thoughts about purchasing a 3x white in fear of the yellowing and the inevitable dirtying. Wuss I am, I admit.

Tax? Where do you live? If you're in the US you don't have to pay customs on purchases under $800.

Back
Top Bottom