ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was never even in the Ubiq que.  Was in it half hour before drop and was let through.  Added no problem, put in info no problem, hit place order and it froze 30 times.
i was referring to kith and all the other shopify sites that use shopify's queue system.

but yea same here on ubiq, submitted a paypal payment and everything at 10:01am and it just would not allow me back on the site, kept timing out. once it finally let me, they were oos.

how did u find the product page?. Prob should delete this too
I was all manual!! Just hit new arrivals, shoe right there.  Did all manual.  Place order hit, thought i was good for sure.  Why do they let people in, if you have no time to checkout?

I was all manual!! Just hit new arrivals, shoe right there.  Did all manual.  Place order hit, thought i was good for sure.  Why do they let people in, if you have no time to checkout?
I just tried that and they didn't appear, went through all 75 products lol

Does anyone know if Adidas stores accept returns for their shoe that were purchased for a non-adidas store? Do they accept that at all even if it's for a gift card?

Does anyone know if Adidas stores accept returns for their shoe that were purchased for a non-adidas store? Do they accept that at all even if it's for a gift card?
wait what? Adidas accepts returns of their products, even if they weren't bought from them, i.e. Richards?

easiest place was RC, ADC (if you went for womens), and Holabird
I read that RC from the past several pages that RC was a potted/back doored? 

Im surprised Holabird got them lol, such a hidden gem

Last edited:
If anyone is NYC come to the Flagship off of broadway. Reigning Champs up to size 11.5. Hate to see all these resellers eating.

I wonder if RCs will appear to "restock" a few times in the flagship stores like the 1.0 did. Stagger the release a little bit.

You get at kith?
Copped, but not my size. Two guys in front of me were working for a reseller and bought the biggest size available. So they sold out of 12''s with them. I have a 10. Also got the Reigning Champ, but in my size.

Yup that's what everyone was doing. I needed to put that work in to get my 12. Lol was tempted to get the 13 since I knew it was worth a little more but needed these for the feet

Yup that's what everyone was doing. I needed to put that work in to get my 12. Lol was tempted to get the 13 since I knew it was worth a little more but needed these for the feet
Exactly. I wanted these for wear since I struck out on Triple black vapors

In NYC for the day...thought I'd check out adidas soho when they opened and turned out they were releasing RCs unannounced. Not a bad start to the day

Exactly. I wanted these for wear since I struck out on Triple black vapors
Sucks you weren't able to get your size but them big sizes be scary unfortunately, I was number 1 at Dover for Sns and the biggest they had was an 11 :smh:

Oh btw welcome to ny and I gave good advice didn't I? [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom