ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What's the most y'all have ever paid for a single pair of shoes and what shoe was it? 
nerd.gif

340 for the UB SNS x SS
embarassed.gif

I really like them. Couldn't resist.

I'm probably gonna catch some flak for saying this, but that's because the OG Whites just look better on feet than the OG Purples.

The OG Whites just look more stylish or fit in better with streetwear than the OG purps.

If you gave me a choice between the two, and I had no prior knowledge about which pair is worth more, I'd pick the OG White 100% of the time. 

Don't get me wrong, they both look good, but I honestly think people hype up the OG purps because it's the original UB. 
ogs top 5 for me
glasses.gif
 really & wether or not ye wore them. always liked first whites but never copped cause i had creams *shrug*

The day I created my NT account was the day Footlocker and Champs got their Cream restocks

It could also be said that that is the exact day it all went downhill 
mean.gif
haha forreal? i remember that instore experience for both footstores
laugh.gif

haha forreal? i remember that instore experience for both footstores
laugh.gif
Yeah it was definitely crazy. As soon as I heard that that restock was coming I immediately drove to FTL right after my classes wrapped up the next day 

Pulled up on the store right as they got their shipment in 
nthat.gif

Good times
mean.gif

The most I've paid is £275 for the OG 750s which was the uk retail or £330 for the Atmos x Jordan Air Max pack again UK retail. I don't often pay over retail I only buy from stores 99% of the time but when I have it's only been £20-£30 over. Currently I own between 150 - 200 pairs of shoes. I have been selling but still buying so I'm not really seeing the numbers decrease. I think the max is about 50 pairs & id love to get to that but I find it hard to let go. I've got various DS yeezys/Jordan's and more but I guess that's the hoarder in me!
I do work in a environment that lets me wear sneakers so at least I'm wearing them on a daily bases.

Talking about the most paid for a shoe in the resale market? I'll chime in. Paid $300 for DS Hulk SBs. Man those were the days when SBs were hyped.

What's the most y'all have ever paid for a single pair of shoes and what shoe was it? :nerd:  

Right after the whole Yeezy V1 Turtle Dove fiasco I won two auctions for $550 each on eBay like two weeks after the initial drop.

it was my first time paying resell and it sucked, but now I'm glad I did.

Ended up selling a pair off for 1.2k and made all my money back.

I just paid $620 for my personal grails, NMD Blue Glitch Camo. Before that I paid $570 for Mastermind XR1's.

The only UB I would pay that much for are WW, Solebox or HB

I'm one of those that was drawn to adidas because of Boost, no shame or lying about it. Before that I was into Roshes so I did join the boost train late.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by floodarea  

What's the most y'all have ever paid for a single pair of shoes and what shoe was it? 
nerd.gif

$1250 for Lebron IV Fruity Pebbles .... and I will never wear them
happy.gif
 !

Did you? My order still says "processing" and like I said before, the status says "Awaiting stock pick". Not sure on what will happen but it may be RIP to my Mystery Greys...

I got charged and status shows awaiting shipment...this was an impulse buy and im kinda hoping it get cancelled lol

About $800 on a pair or DS unkles.. then I bought another

Edit: also 1k moonrocks like three or four times but sold it each time

Last edited:

Did you? My order still says "processing" and like I said before, the status says "Awaiting stock pick". Not sure on what will happen but it may be RIP to my Mystery Greys...

I got charged and status shows awaiting shipment...this was an impulse buy and im kinda hoping it get cancelled lol
If yours have that status, then I think my pair is as good as gone LOL. Guess I should just be waiting for that "We're sorry to inform you but your order was cancelled due to inventory issues". What size did you order ?

Last edited:
so much talk about getting rid of collections in here today.

i have to say, this thread has caused me to say i don't need this anymore. What the hell am i doing??

Back
Top Bottom