ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For pure looks RC 1.0 for sure. If you don't care about materials(which I don't), it's a very easy choice in my opinion.

Last edited:
Need a grey pair of ub's. Torn between the mystery grey and Superbowl 3.0's. Does someone have both in hand and if so which do you prefer?

I have both in hand. They're an identical shade of grey, just the boost color is different. I like the SB more.

Between these three options which would you guys recommend to cop for resale

-RC 3.0
-RC 1.0
-SNS x SS 3.0

If you could only choose one

I'm gonna go with the SNS x SS 3.0, but aesthetically speaking it's the RC 1.0 all day. I say the SNS x SS 3.0, because I had to sell my pair of RC 1.0s due to them fraying and snagging on me...they were so damn comfortable too

Picked up my RC 3.0's after work, they're fire in person. Love em' and was 100% not into them before the release. Suede heel cup and cage are really nice touches. Fits a bit smaller than my other 3.0s as many have mentioned already. Glad I went TTS.

Officially doubled up on all the Canadian UB collabs, mind you one of the Haven's is not my size.

I've been hella lucky lately, thought my order would get cancelled because I ordered more than one pair of the 3.0 RCs but they came through. You know what they say about luck...luck is where preparation meets opportunity 
nthat.gif

Picked up my RC 3.0's after work, they're fire in person. Love em' and was 100% not into them before the release. Suede heel cup and cage are really nice touches. Fits a bit smaller than my other 3.0s as many have mentioned already. Glad I went TTS.

Officially doubled up on all the Canadian UB collabs, mind you one of the Haven's is not my size.

View media item 2403113

I've been hella lucky lately, thought my order would get cancelled because I ordered more than one pair of the 3.0 RCs but they came through. You know what they say about luck...luck is where preparation meets opportunity :nthat:  

The Havens just look out of place amongst the other two. Sweet collection nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom