ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I called them for a pre order after it was sold out. Was it because I was salty? Lol. No.. It's cuz i wanted to try and get the shoes. I've bought pairs in the past from them that sold out so it was worth a try. If u think that dudes calling up is why they cancelled orders then ur trippin
This. You really think they can't tell people are pre-ordering on their own system? Like they don't notice hundreds of pre-orders are going out for something that shouldn't. Calling them to tell them something they already know won't make a difference. I'm sure they have people in here and on social media checking this stuff out anyway.

Getting my black and off white Inikis in today 

Pretty excited to finally see them in person 
nerd.gif

Wore my Cole Haan Lunargrands into the office.  So comfy.  It's only a matter of time before Boost gets put onto a dress shoe.  Cover it up like the yeezy if you have to.   I can only hope?  

TTS for me. 

I also tried 1/2 size down and while it provided a 1:1 sock-like fit bc of the thin and stretchy upper and felt fine in store, it did show a bit of toe bulge and I suspect that sizing down 1/2 size could be uncomfortable after prolonged wear. 

And I disagree with the Iniki sizing on page 1.  My feet were swimming in the Size 10 (my 1.0/2.0 size).

FWIW, I wear (US sizes):

TTS: 9.5, average width with low arch/instep.

UB 1.0/2.0: 10

UB 3.0: 9.5

UB ST: 9.5

Uncaged: 9.5

EQT 93/16: 9.5

EQT 93/17: 10

NMD PK: 9

AlphaBounce EM: 9

Iniki: 9.5

Last edited:

same here. waiting for my pair. Did you get it from ADC? 
got mine from bodega

eqt dropping today at international sites, anyone know which site tends to be the cheapest after shipping? think i'll slow down on shoe purchases after i grab my first pair of 93/17

Small footers -  Sizes 6, 7, 7.5 Adidas Iniki "Pride of the 70's" still available on Packer website.   Link below

Side note:  I went ahead and ordered a pair of these off Packer yesterday (they had my size) and they are being delivered tomorrow.   2 day turn around.   Ordered a pair off SNS 7 days ago....order still "processing".    Ranted about SNS the other day and their slow shipping / customer service.   Yes I know it's over seas and Packer is local in the U.S.   ,  but the point is.... 1 week later and SNS is still "processing"  
mean.gif

https://packershoes.com/products/adidas-iniki-runner-off-white-blue-red?variant=41933584979

Back
Top Bottom