ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me try this again since mobile was f'ing with me.

Safari prestos...ordered May 1st 9am EST got shipping confirmation on May 2nd at 10am EST. Turnaround was quick but shipping is slow - they use DHL. Placed an order with END around the time and already got the shoes... my TGWO package is still in Germany.

That's surprising. DHL is generally the fastest shipping method. They must not use express

Let me try this again since mobile was f'ing with me.

Safari prestos...ordered May 1st 9am EST got shipping confirmation on May 2nd at 10am EST. Turnaround was quick but shipping is slow - they use DHL. Placed an order with END around the time and already got the shoes... my TGWO package is still in Germany.
That's surprising. DHL is generally the fastest shipping method. They must not use express
TGWO shipping is notoriously horrible.

DHL Express is great, but regular DHL shipping is just as bad as the rest, if not worse.

Was able to checkout size 10 just now. Might be cancelled though.
mean.gif

went with my stan smith size maybe not the best choice though 
that would be .5 size down and id be good.

has there been anyone with any recommendation?

:smh:
that would be .5 size down and id be good.

has there been anyone with any recommendation?
Dude on Reddit said he copped at an adidas originals store in Australia earlier and that he would have wanted to .5 down but wasn't able to

Last edited:
Lotta talk of Tennis Hus in here considering they don't have any boost.

Eqts I can kinda understand.
Inikis I can kinda understand.
Even Alphabounce I can kinda understand.
But these new Pharrells are very much just like regular Adidas sneakers i.e. Stan Smiths, etc.

What am I missing here?
Seriously.

Edit: that patchwork ADO is just plain Fugly.

Last edited:
View media item 2427027Vacation is almost done. Now the problem of bringing it home. Copped 12 pairs of shoes during my vacation. 2 pairs I brought along and 2 pairs are not mine.

Literally could have came here in slides and would have been set for entire trip. So many pickups. Congrats.
Hope you had good overall trip and got to do a lot.
When you takeoff?

Literally could have came here in slides and would have been set for entire trip. So many pickups. Congrats.
Hope you had good overall trip and got to do a lot.
When you takeoff?

Lol. Yup enjoyed it. Get to spend time with fam. My wallet didnt though. :lol:

I'm I looking at it right or do the new HUs come out to under retail on Hanon? or will I get hit with some customs fee or something cause right now both come out to $228    NVM SOLD OUT 

Last edited:
Today I tried some PBs at the adidas store , fit was pretty wack, no insole as well damn I hate that. I looked like I was walking with some turtle shoes 

Dissapointed 

Back
Top Bottom