ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went TTS on the ADO's and they were completely fine the first wear. Noticed some heel slippage at the end of the day but it wasn't a big deal. 

I attempted to wear for the second time and the ankle opening stretched too much from the first time. Completely unwearable for me now, foot just slips everywhere.

How does a collaborating store not release their own collaboration on their own website in some capacity?

How does a collaborating store not release their own collaboration on their own website in some capacity?
Would've thought they would hold back at least a few size runs for online but I mean their shoes their rules and they made it clear it would be in-store first so I'm not really upset

Last edited:
Would've thought they would hold back at least a few size runs for online but I mean their shoes their rules and they made it clear it would be in-store first so I'm not really upset

True. But they could've then tweeted first thing, shoot an hour or even 2 hours in that it was a wrap. Imagine being from Germany and not living in Berlin. Now you gotta buy overseas. I'd be livid

True. But they could've then tweeted first thing, shoot an hour or even 2 hours in that it was a wrap. Imagine being from Germany and not living in Berlin. Now you gotta buy overseas. I'd be livid
I don't think they sold out until around 6-7 hours in and then they posted sold out on the website so I mean yeah it sucks but at least they kept the site updated as to when it sold out

I would do the same thing if i was the owner.

I am pretty sure they  let people that live  close to Berlin  know, that they could drive to the store and get a pair.

If the local people tried to buy online , most if not all of them would lose to foreigners (or bots) 
laugh.gif

Oh well we lost a couple of hours  waiting for nothing.

It is not the first (or the last) time that this happened 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't think they sold out until around 6-7 hours in and then they posted sold out on the website so I mean yeah it sucks but at least they kept the site updated as to when it sold out

You're right man I'm just bitter. It's actually cool they took care of the patrons who were waiting there taking time out of their day. Kudos to them on that.

Back
Top Bottom