ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally had time to look over what came in today:
Adidas Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost

Went true to size 10.5US and fit was actually perfect, half thumb extra length and good width. Also definitely ok to go up 1/2 size. Must be the Roo leather instead of the usual ultra boost primeknit construction. White slide out box and a dustbag.

Most favored soccer ultra boost model. Others are just not my style even the next one is really odd. My consolation prize for the upcoming drop.

View media item 2450486

Finally had time to look over what came in today:
Adidas Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost

Went true to size 10.5US and fit was actually perfect, half thumb extra length and good width. Also definitely ok to go up 1/2 size. Must be the Roo leather instead of the usual ultra boost primeknit construction. White slide out box and a dustbag.

Most favored soccer ultra boost model. Others are just not my style even the next one is really odd. My consolation prize for the upcoming drop.

Woow. Congrats. 2 pairs tho. :lol: One to stock and other to trade? :lol: Can you post on feet picture?

I really like them silhouette. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Supposedly this week.

Hows the sizing fit of the Overkill vs White MT? I know someone said Overkill should at least half size down vs 93/17, is it the same case for OK vs WM?

Only asking because I only own the WM EQT, none of the other 93/17's

According to her it feels a little loose since the upper is like mesh knit and not a sock like fit. But lengthwise it is still ok to get the same size as the other EQTs. Also the insoles are not as thick as the OGs or white turbos.
Both the WM and OK have thinner insoles.

Woow. Congrats. 2 pairs tho. :lol: One to stock and other to trade? :lol: Can you post on feet picture?

I really like them silhouette. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Supposedly this week.

Followup: beware it's box in bag.
But really nice in hand. You will enjoy pickup. Always say something unique once in awhile. Cut back on regular model.

Yeah no crap, thanks for stating the obvious.
laugh.gif
:
I guess you missed his last show.

that clown just trolls 

Probably in the super minority, but those Kith Copas don't do a thing for me. Gear is decent, but not forking out that much money for something I'll wear a handful of times. Ronnie's Aspen collection was really nice though.

Probably in the super minority, but those Kith Copas don't do a thing for me. Gear is decent, but not forking out that much money for something I'll wear a handful of times. Ronnie's Aspen collection was really nice though.
Only worthwhile part of the collection is the Ace UBs

So I saw on twitter the new parley ultraboosts were gonna release on June 28th is it gonna be hard to cop cuz I might get those instead of all the hassle with the oreos

So I saw on twitter the new parley ultraboosts were gonna release on June 28th is it gonna be hard to cop cuz I might get those instead of all the hassle with the oreos
If the last Parley drop is any indication they'll be fairly easy to get, but it's hard to say. No info on stock yet.

They just need to retro 1.0 already.

3.0 are barely acceptable and only in certain colorways. 

2.0 and 4.0 are absolutely disgusting.  
I don't think they are going to retro the 1.0 knit. Sucks. Only really want the 3Ms and maybe the Wool Greys. Refuse to pay resale so I just gotta accept that I'm not gonna own those pears. 

So.. The overkill just sit in Wood Wood here in Denmark.. Was able to cop 9.5 yesterday, and they still have nearly a FSR, 3 days after release 
roll.gif
.. Think the EQT hype are nearly 0 here in Denmark. 

Back
Top Bottom