ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sidebar, even the Be True VaporMax flying off shelves.

Unless LGBTQ community hypebeast or anything collab or special edt hype.

Or I strongly underestimate the demand for rainbow CWs.

I'm here all summer so the sightseeing can wait lol

It's busy as can be and notice a lot of extra cops lurking in the city for possible attacks

So il hold off for the touristy stuff.. plus I'm from here just went away for college

Let's see some in hand pride UB pics [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

if u want em go for it. SSF isnt that far. i thought u were gonna be further away. i wish i was closer but im like an hour away so it is an L for me
frown.gif
Is that with or without traffic lol.

I am in the East Bay so it'll take an hour for me to get there whether I drive or take BART. I need a proxy out there.

Is that with or without traffic lol.

I am in the East Bay so it'll take an hour for me to get there whether I drive or take BART. I need a proxy out there.

im in the 408 :frown: so without traffic like 40 mins. but im at work so when i get off ima hit traffic.. need that proxy too lol

My cousin said they are * not even limited so she's not gonna take me and closed the door haha

Bart's expensive af to get down there $12.50

Last edited:
Overkill eqts came in today. Really nice shoe and nice execution on that collab but they do fit bigger than my milled leather EQTs for sure. Adidas sizing is so messed up it's ridiculous.

I don't know if it's just my imagination but I have a harder time to keep the tongues on both shoes tucked in on the OK pair. Usually no problem on the milled leather pair but these seem harder tbh. No idea why though. It's the part of the eqts that I dislike the most because of that burrito tongue.

I agree. I don't know what the advantage is for the burrito tongue. Can someone enlighten me?
I hate that I have to adjust the tongue since it folds on itself when you put your foot in but I guess that's the only negative since the comfort level surpasses UB and NMDs for casual wear.

My cousin said there not even limited so she's not gonna take me and closed the door haha

Bart's expensive af to get down there $12.50
Parking is $20+ depending where you park. Plus you don't have to worry about finding parking as well.

Unless you gonna have your cousin circle around the block a few times.

Last edited:
Saw on Reddit that someone talked to ADC rep and they said the pride pack won't release till later in the month. The fact adidas still hasn't loaded Pairs into the system leads me to believe this is the case
Doesn't surprise me, Pride Day isn't until July

EDIT: REALIZED PRIDE DAY ISN'T UNTIL JULY FOR SD LOL

Last edited:
Parking is $20+ depending where you park. Plus you don't have to worry about finding parking as well.

Unless you gonna have your cousin circle around the block a few times.

noo i always park at this structure close to the mall and i always pay between $1-$3 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom