ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have pretty wide feet yes. A 9 should work since they're more like 3.0's than the Havens I guess since Havens are 2.0's. At least for me it works fine with a size 11 and I'm 11.5 in most of my 1.0's. You can always take out the insoles if they would feel a bit small.

Cool, appreciate the feedback [emoji]128077[/emoji]

sitting here looking at my olive 1.0s this morning. I love them but might be time to sell them. I havnt worn them anywhere near as much as I thought I would, and it looks like I could get a pretty penny.

one of the few times I paid resell and would still actually make money.

This is how I feel with my ash purples and creams.
Worn them a few times and now wish I should've kept them DS. Didn't think those pairs would be so much today.

This is how I feel with my ash purples and creams.
Worn them a few times and now wish I should've kept them DS. Didn't think those pairs would be so much today.

Same here, I wish I didnt wear them the one or two times I did. I dont really want to sell them ebay, im afraid of a chargeback for the high amount.

Same here, I wish I didnt wear them the one or two times I did. I dont really want to sell them ebay, im afraid of a chargeback for the high amount.
GOAT would be the safest option, since you can sell used kicks on there.

Tried looking in this thread and on page 1, but no luck.

How do RC 1.0 fit again? More like 1.0/2.0 sizing or 3.0 sizing. I ask cause even though it has a 1.0 pattern, most say its a stretchier material.  On Goat, the re-sell price of a size 8 is $85 less than an 8.5.  Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger.

Thanks, fam!

Do you have wide feet? Cuz I'm looking to get a RC 1.0 as well but wasn't too sure what size to pull the trigger because I wear a 9 with 3.0s and I my havens are 9.5

I have a 10.5 (TTS) and a 10 in both the RC 1.0 and 3.0 knit versions.
From my experience if you like no insoles feeling then going half size down is fine. The knit of the 1.0 is very thin and seems fragile. I already see some threads fraying. It is even worse when you have fat toes and it bulges up more. This is the only UB model that I have to be team no insole.

Yup I'm scared of selling anything over 200 on eBay. I stopped selling there after reading about all the scams and eBay taking the buyer's side over the sellers majority of the time. Consignment shops are my only options now especially with the 90/10 rate from the UN.

I have a 10.5 (TTS) and a 10 in both the RC 1.0 and 3.0 knit versions.
From my experience if you like no insoles feeling then going half size down is fine. The knit of the 1.0 is very thin and seems fragile. I already see some threads fraying. It is even worse when you have fat toes and it bulges up more. This is the only UB model that I have to be team no insole.

Adidas shoe size is making me regret getting back into the sneaker game [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The best UB release since 1.0's in my opinion are the ADOs with the low-key release. One of the most comfy primeknit besides the y3 pure boost zg's and aesthetically has a different vibe to them.:smokin
View media item 2453619

Wore mine out for the first time today and I agree. These things just look better and better everytime I look at them. What makes these better than the ado Pureboosts is the colorway. The black-beige/cream just makes them not look like a running shoe.
View media item 2454327

Last edited:
Wore mine out for the first time today and I agree. These things just look better and better everytime I look at them. What makes these better than the ado Pureboosts is the colorway. The black-beige/cream just makes them not look like a running shoe.
View media item 2454327
Think imma have to scoop off of stock x. I wear a 9 in 3.0 UB. You guys think i should get a 9? I was thinking that if the shoe was too big i can easily fix it by putting another insole. I dont wanna cop the wrong size

Back
Top Bottom