ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Nemeziz from Unisport came in today. Got here in 2 days. They're uhhh interesting. Not something I see myself wearing too often, but something cool/different to add to the Boost collection. 

Sollar Yellow 1.0 at retail ... nothing else 

I feel that money spent today was well spent 
Meh, not a fan. I feel okay now. 
laugh.gif

But where would they drop? Those are so old school.

Last edited:

That acetone method on the prides is super tempting.

Maybe it's just me, and I ABSOLUTELY mean nothing personal against either of you, but I sorta see that as really disrespectful to the message the shoes were created to send. I just wouldn't feel right at all altering a gay pride shoe, just as I wouldn't alter a BHM or Kay Yow/Aunt Pearl/Breast Cancer Awareness pair. Now, if it's a case of double-up, and you keep one pair as-is and acetone the other, that's probably a different story.

Like I said, it's just my opinion, though.

If anyone is thinking of picking up OK EQT's I wouldn't suggest waiting any longer. Usually around this time you see the market get flooded with pairs but I don't see barely any pairs on social media. Seeing tons of [LF] posts but never see any of them getting filled, especially for bigger sizes
Yea those things were limited, they don't exist for me until 6 months to a year, and that's my extra pair for the flip

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, and I ABSOLUTELY mean nothing personal against either of you, but I sorta see that as really disrespectful to the message the shoes were created to send. I just wouldn't feel right at all altering a gay pride shoe, just as I wouldn't alter a BHM or Kay Yow/Aunt Pearl/Breast Cancer Awareness pair. Now, if it's a case of double-up, and you keep one pair as-is and acetone the other, that's probably a different story.

If you notice, it's two right shoes. I do plan on keeping one pair the same. I just wanted to use one pair as a all white heel cup.

If you notice, it's two right shoes. I do plan on keeping one pair the same. I just wanted to use one pair as a all white heel cup.

Ahhh, yeah. Gotcha. That's cool. Didn't even catch that. As I said, I don't have a problem with that since you'll still 'fly the flag,' as they say, with the other pair.

I politely disagree. No offense intended, but these were begging to be done. They look 1000x better with just the white heel cup. IMO, nothing makes this c/w a "pride" model except for the name.

What about them capitalizing on "Gay Pride"?

Back
Top Bottom